Just got a bike!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
    Jesus. Some of those are half of what I paid for my bike.. I don't think I could spend 2500 on an aluminum radiator.
    Look around their site, they've got some baller shit. I had a bike that had one of their carbon fiber airboxes on it when I got it.
    US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

240 sounds hot to me.

i run distilled water and water wetter.
      in the dead of summer my r6 would typically ride in the 1800-190s and max at 219 stopped. (fan kicked on at 213)

the daytona 675 runs between 5 and 6 bars (about 180). it can hit 7 bars (221) stopped.
      before i swapped the fluid it would hit 8 bars (230) and showed no signs of stopping so i would start moving again ASAP to get it back down.
      www.hppmotorsports.com
      ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
        That ice stuff doesn't last long. Wast of money.
        What are you talking about?

This is one of several posts now in the past couple of days where it seems you are talking out of your ass. On the Engine Ice website it says "Most every coolant product will work best when changed somewhat regularly…at minimum, we’d recommend once a year."

If you did a little research, then you would have found that most guys change it at regular maintenance intervals and have no problems. A friend of mine with over 40k miles on his RC has been using Engine Ice for years with no problems! I'm glad he recommended it to me as it has made a noticeable difference in my coolant temps.
        Owner of Titan Towing

We have your towing needs covered!
        http://www.titantowing.net
        -------------------------------

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here to become a paid member!

Comment

RRs just do that. My 04 was the same way.

Comment

I know they don't last long cars.

Comment

Working...
            X