Schoolyard Supermoto Track!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JasonRR View Post
    ... I'm sure that I'm pissing someone off.
    You're pissing me off cause I don't have one in my backyard... damn it!
    Owner of Titan Towing

We have your towing needs covered!
    http://www.titantowing.net
    -------------------------------

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here to become a paid member!

Comment

Got my suspension back from fastbikeindustries and went out for a couple of laps...pretty fucking impressive how much faster I can ride after just a handful of laps.

I'm going to go scouting for other spots cause this one is a little too close to some homes, but this shit is addicting!

Taking it up to ROC in STL next weekend...can't wait!!!

Comment

I was going to be a bitch about it, but hell if they have not run you off yet and there are no kids there - looks like fun. It did not seem that loud to me on the video either.

It's not like you're tearing it up - although it is just a matter of time before you booted.
        Originally posted by MR EDD
        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Yeah, I just got about 25 laps in...can hardly type my forearms are so burned, but it was a blast!

I went earlier and there was a family there, so I took off and came back when it was empty. I can get there in under a minute from my driveway.

It surely can't last long...it's too much fun. It's just a matter of time though, and while I'll be disappointed, I won't be pissed at the cops for doing their job. Ideally they would see that I'm not hurting anyone, not doing any damage and not out stunting on their streets and they'd turn a blind eye...but if people call and complain about the noise, they'll have no choice and I'll have to find another venue.

Comment

we had a track back in the day it was probably 100yards in length. It was especially fun when we played tag with our dirtbikes in the mud

Comment

Looks like fun but Jesus man, wear a fucking helmet! You have posted countless vids of you fucking around on that thing, and I can't recall once where you had a helmet on.

Catch one of those trees upside your dome and it will stop being fun in a hurry.
              2016 Chevrolet SS 6M

Comment

I think these are my first vids on the drz...the others were my 230F...but yeah, you're right. I've been wearing my helmet more recently. I got 7 of them, so no excuses.

Comment

Just a couple of more laps in each direction, this time after the suspension was re-sprung/valved. And with a helmet on, even!

Comment

Looks like fun! Glad you put on a helmet, but you've still got shorts on? Gotta fix that..

Comment

yeah you need to be wearing full leathers!!1!

Comment

Working...
                      X