Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It didn't.

Comment

This did though...don't know how to imbed Vimeo links, so just click it.

Sorry, we couldn’t find that page

Comment

henry jones not giving a fuck!

Comment

It's like a bunch of tapout and affliction guys, but on bikes.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
            It's like a bunch of tapout and affliction guys, but on bikes.
            I think the term you're looking go is "douche bags"
            http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

So you go out and act like a dumb ass and don't even know the guy?? Then you go on here saying you do it for the thrill but run home as soon as you see the first cop??

Comment

Yeah, pretty much. I go out and have fun but keep things within my own comfort level. What's wrong with that? I got my thrills and got home safe. I'm good with that.

Comment

Originally posted by JasonRR View Post
                  Yeah, pretty much. I go out and have fun but keep things within my own comfort level. What's wrong with that? I got my thrills and got home safe. I'm good with that.
                  I can't hate on that to a certain point. When I did the Talimena, Eureka Springs, and the Three Sisters (aka as Twisted sisters) rides down near Fredricksburg me and a couple of my buddies rode pretty far outside of whats legal. Difference is that we didn't block traffic for our own entertainment, we didn't spray paint the roads and traffic signs, we didn't lead the police on any high speed chases, and if we HAD been lit up by a cop we would have stopped. Odds are...when cops try to chase or pull over bikers and the riders run and get away...the cops eventually will develop the attitude that ALL riders are of the same mindset....and then they are more likely to fuck with ALL riders. I don't like being profiled because I ride a sportbike.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                    I can't hate on that to a certain point. When I did the Talimena, Eureka Springs, and the Three Sisters (aka as Twisted sisters) rides down near Fredricksburg me and a couple of my buddies rode pretty far outside of whats legal. Difference is that we didn't block traffic for our own entertainment, we didn't spray paint the roads and traffic signs, we didn't lead the police on any high speed chases, and if we HAD been lit up by a cop we would have stopped. Odds are...when cops try to chase or pull over bikers and the riders run and get away...the cops eventually will develop the attitude that ALL riders are of the same mindset....and then they are more likely to fuck with ALL riders. I don't like being profiled because I ride a sportbike.
                    this.

Comment

https://vimeo.com/42994507
                      Deleted
                      www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

https://vimeo.com/42994507
                        why did it stop as soon as the sheriffs department was seen?

Comment

Originally posted by mikec View Post
                          Deleted

Might have something to do with this...

Comment

Maybe, lol.

The video stopped where it did because that's where I broke off from the ride. I wasn't doing anything illegal, so I continued riding past the stopped patrol car while everyone else hit their brakes and slowed down.

Comment

I was a part of the sheriffs dept group that got 2 stolen bikes and stopped several of the bikers.

Comment

Originally posted by jewozzy View Post
                                I was a part of the sheriffs dept group that got 2 stolen bikes and stopped several of the bikers.
                                good job on recovering stolen bikes..

Comment

Working...
                                X