Memorial Day Street Stunt Ride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jewozzy View Post
    I was a part of the sheriffs dept group that got 2 stolen bikes and stopped several of the bikers.
    I heard that the guy driving the silverado has already been released and that bike was not stolen after all, I don't know about the blue and white suzuki tho.

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
      good job on recovering stolen bikes..
      +2

Comment

Hey look you're wfaa's new whipping boy for the day. On a side note that drz looks like fun lol.
        -2013 Mustang gt.

Comment

All bikers should be exterminated. There. I said it.
          How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

As should all Steelers fans.

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
              All bikers should be exterminated. There. I said it.
              You feel like a big man, now?

Comment

Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
                He'll never feel like a big man.
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                  He'll never feel like a big man.
                  lol.
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

i'm kind of surprised the police actually tried to do something about it.
                    not very surprised they fucked it up and wrecked their cars and botched the arrests up.
                    Have you ever seen the police do a good job of anything ?

reality is the cops slowed traffic way more than the bikers did I bet.
                    but here i go again trying to point out the fact that cops should have better things to do...

oh and here come all the interwebz car street racers who will explain how this is murder worthy too !

Comment

• Ftp!!!!!1

Comment

• That explains all the police cars on the overpasses on Sunday. The only slowdown I experienced was someone being pulled over on the shoulder (car, not bike so I assume it was unrelated).

Comment

• I woulda been supremely pissed off if I was out riding on this day in the area, without any knowledge about it going on, and got pulled over and hassled because they thought I was with the group
                          HD Parts
                          paul@maverickhd.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
                            'Bout as big as your eyebrows!
                            How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• eh im not interested in riding big packs of bikes.

I think JasonRR hit the nail on the head here though when he said that stunters are like the 1% of riders out there.
                              So reality is all the haters out there are really blowing this out of porportion. Most stunters aren't even hitting the streets that hard these days. About the only time they do it is the big events.

Even within the stunters that i have known, 90+% of them don't want problems with the police and don't cause any. They generally want spots where the cops won't bug them and they can ride there in the evenings.

Hell I've even seen stunters threaten to throw down on other stunters because so -and -so is known to steal bikes and they don't want them at the 'spot'. So that's basically a small group of ethusiasts trying to police themselves first and foremost before anyone 'ruins a spot'

this is all exaggerated to the Nth degree online and on TV.

Stunters are honestly no different than skateboarders. They (99%) just want to do their thing

Comment

• Originally posted by futant View Post
                                i'm kind of surprised the police actually tried to do something about it.
                                not very surprised they fucked it up and wrecked their cars and botched the arrests up.
                                Have you ever seen the police do a good job of anything ?

reality is the cops slowed traffic way more than the bikers did I bet.
                                but here i go again trying to point out the fact that cops should have better things to do...

oh and here come all the interwebz car street racers who will explain how this is murder worthy too !
                                You are basing this on...? Only damage was a bent rim. What arrests were botched?

Comment

Working...
                                X