Memorial Day Street Stunt Ride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ceyko View Post
    2. The CLEAR difference and what really pisses me off, is STOPPING traffic. That's the difference, if you were riding you would not be stopping traffic. You're not riding at that point, you stopped on a highway while other people do stunts, but the group is not riding down the highway.
    I agree with that assessment.
    But i haven't seen any freeways stopped for well over a year.
    maybe they got too much heat for that, and finally figured out it was a stupid strategy in teh first place?

Comment

• Originally posted by Aceman85turbo View Post
      I heard that the guy driving the silverado has already been released and that bike was not stolen after all, I don't know about the blue and white suzuki tho.
      My friends suzuki was on fox getting towed off. He friend was riding it as he had been in a accident and couldnt ride. Showed up with proof bike was legit but they took it any way for investagtion. He got it out today

Friends bike on left is out and other bike is out as well now

Comment

• Originally posted by futant View Post
        so basically your just saying you can't accept ppl on motorcycles doing wheelies

and
        you decided to come back this year to the thread just because youre still homicidal about the thread last year about a ride that never affected you whatsoever.

JasonRR pretty spelled it out and youre just too fucking stupid to get it.

WOW! the more i think about it , I haven't seen a freeway slowed down for a couple years now due to stunters.

fuckin guys like you crack me up, steam billowing out of your ears, face red, pissed off to no end about...... Nothing.

youre gonna need some hookers or blow or midgets because soon maybe they'll be no stunters on the street for you to focus your fag wagon on in a homicidal range against those demon one wheeled motorcycles out there. What then ? LOL
        You seem angry. Its gonna be ok

Comment

• Since I dont know the backstory, what happened to these guys? How did they pass?

Comment

• Originally posted by futant View Post
            I agree with that assessment.
            But i haven't seen any freeways stopped for well over a year.
            maybe they got too much heat for that, and finally figured out it was a stupid strategy in teh first place?
            Well i can attest that not only were they stopped on that day but they also surrounded a squad car absorption break checking him as he attempted to stop the pickup that was filming everything...

Comment

• Originally posted by jewozzy View Post
              Well i can attest that not only were they stopped on that day but they also surrounded a squad car absorption break checking him as he attempted to stop the pickup that was filming everything...
              Not sure I follow this but the only bikes stopped on the highway were the ones who stopped for police instead of running.

I only saw one near fatality and that was when the cop swerved at the yellow suzuki and almost put him into the wall at 60mph.

Comment

• Sorry meant stopped on hwy not letting people by. And it was a yellow Suzuki that was break checking the deputy. Might have almost been hit while the deputy was trying to go around...
                Last edited by jewozzy; 06-03-2012, 09:17 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                  Ya know, to clarify this (Oddly I thought about this driving home the other night when I saw a jack ass on a motorcycle being a jack ass.) a little. From my perspective there are two ways to do that.

1. Like I've seen where technically 2 of 4 lanes are blocked, but the riders are moving and providing a buffer (While others are doing their "stunts"). There are still 1-2 lanes to pass and it's mildly entertaining - but still immature, illegal and so on.

2. The CLEAR difference and what really pisses me off, is STOPPING traffic. That's the difference, if you were riding you would not be stopping traffic. You're not riding at that point, you stopped on a highway while other people do stunts, but the group is not riding down the highway.

Edit: Question - did they actually stop this year and do the spray painting crap?
                  And no, neither ROC last year or this ride ever stopped/shut down the highway.

Comment

• Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
                    Keep it at that then, don't spout your religious nonsense.
                    Religious nonsense? You are officially dumber than dammitsteve, Congrats.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
                      I say fuck you to all you assholes. I dont care how good of guys you are. If i was in a emergency situation your stunt crew is not stoping me.

Go rent a track or use a parking lot. And before you say i get all pissy, i street raced my ass off and we blocked a few roads in our day, but we also did it past midnight.
                      Yes and if a stunter went down in front of me on the highway I wouldn't feel bad if I had to run him over

Comment

• Originally posted by JasonRR View Post
                        Sooo.....

Good times today. We rode out from Garland and headed up 635 to 35 South. There weren't that many good riders there, probably only 6-10 people stunting and maybe only 80-100 total. Pretty weak turnout (I think a lot of folks were scared). I was on the DRZ and rolling some damn decent highway stoppies and a couple of 4th gear wheelies. Nothing special, I'm far from a "stunter" these days. Everything was cool, and then we saw our first cop right before the Loop 12 split. I was up front and everyone else hit their brakes when they saw this cop pull over and wait on the group. I said fuck it and rode right past him, then pulled over right at the Loop 12 split. I looked up and saw a helicopter, and that was my cue to cut over to 114 and take it back to the house. I was curious to see hoew things would go down, but not interested in going to jail over it.

I've since heard that cops swarmed the highway and split the group up. One DPD car wrecked into the wall chasing bikes and another hit a road sign. I haven't heard of anyone having been arrested yet, but we'll see. If they don't arrest anyone, I doubt the news will cover it. If they do, it'll be "Breaking News".

No ambulences were prevented from getting to hospitals, and while I'm sure some people were upset that their trip was 8-10min delayed, no one got hurt and we had a fun ride.
                        Hopefully you go down one day while stunting and learn your lesson

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex View Post
                          Religious nonsense? You are officially dumber than dammitsteve, Congrats.
                          With that post I gather you are a member of the sheep herd also.
                          Cool, at least I'm not a low life theif.

Loser.
                          Ded

Comment

• Originally posted by JasonRR View Post
                            Maybe, lol.

The video stopped where it did because that's where I broke off from the ride. I wasn't doing anything illegal, so I continued riding past the stopped patrol car while everyone else hit their brakes and slowed down.
                            So you just admitted to being the one filming thus now there is video evidence.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex View Post
                              Hopefully you go down one day while stunting and learn your lesson
                              What i'm hoping is that a stunter goes down and your faggot ass doesn't have the balls to hit them, so you swerve and you and your entire family dies in a fiery wreck.

Comment

• Originally posted by skidmark View Post
                                what i'm hoping is that a stunter goes down and your faggot ass doesn't have the balls to hit them, so you swerve and you and your entire family dies in a fiery wreck.
                                boosh?

Comment

Working...
                                X