No announcement yet.

group sex?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kids, are yall going to try and set this up?
    Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

Originally posted by NTexas_V-Star View Post
      Kids, are yall going to try and set this up?
      I thought we already did
      You coming?
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I might be in. I've got a guy supposedly on his way here to trade his FZ1 for my track bike.
        -2013 Mustang gt.

Comment

Damn, I was waiting for the cold weather to pick up a bike on the cheap since a stupid bia decided to hit me on mine. Damn warm weather!

Cobraman, did you get a tire yet? If not, I have one in great shape that you can have fo' free. It came off my '03 GSX-R 600 when I bought a set. Nothing wrong with it, I just needed a front and wanted the compounds to match.

Comment

Originally posted by hotrod66stang View Post
            Damn, I was waiting for the cold weather to pick up a bike on the cheap since a stupid bia decided to hit me on mine. Damn warm weather!

Cobraman, did you get a tire yet? If not, I have one in great shape that you can have fo' free. It came off my '03 GSX-R 600 when I bought a set. Nothing wrong with it, I just needed a front and wanted the compounds to match.
            I was thinking about doing that too but will prob just put it off till spring. Bike was stolen back in June and it's sucked not being able to ride in this nice weather. Can't ride when it gets down below 60 anyways (Raynaud's syndrome), so missing out on winter won't be a prob.
            HD Parts
            paul@maverickhd.com

Comment

Originally posted by hotrod66stang View Post

I got one, but ill glady take it off your hands.
              2012 GT500

Comment

I gotta get my 10R registered and will then be able/ready to do some rides. I just gotta stop spending that money on stuff for the 5.0 so I can get it done.

Originally posted by stevo
                Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                  I got one, but ill glady take it off your hands.
                  Get that shit outta here! lol. I'll just hold onto it, I have some other things working right now. Might go drop cash on a bike this week if I find a decent enough deal.

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                  my 10R
                  That's sexy!

Comment

Lets see what the weather does before I commit to riding in a snowstorm.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                      Lets see what the weather does before I commit to riding in a snowstorm.
                      Shows 67* high, might be nippy in the morning. But ditto on weather watch.
                      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

can we get a time/place please?
                        2012 GT500

Comment

Awesome thread name change.
                          Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

yeah, im out.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
                              yeah, im out.
                              you no like the group sex???
                              Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                                you no like the group sex???
                                Im pretty much ok with only having two people dissapointed at one time.

Comment

Working...
                                X