group sex?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Downs View Post
    Get a different compound tire. I assume you're running some kind of sticky sport bike rubber?

Sent from my iPhone
    directed to me or Robert?
    2012 GT500

Comment

• Either. If you ride year round I suggest a good sport touring tire such as the Pilot Road series.
      2004 Suzuki DL650
      1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

Either. If you ride year round I suggest a good sport touring tire such as the Pilot Road series.
        ^This

In the last 50k miles on my Blackbird I've sampled quite a few front and rear tires...everything from Pilot Powers, Avons, Dunlops, to cheap as hell Shenko tires. Last time I switched to Pilot Road 2 front and rears. These are the BEST...hands down tires I have EVER ridden on. These will be my tire choice until something better comes along.

Comment

• Try the PR3s. Just as good as the 2s in the dry and better in the wet. Guys are getting just as good of mileage out of them or better than they did with the 2s.
          2004 Suzuki DL650

Comment

Try the PR3s. Just as good as the 2s in the dry and better in the wet. Guys are getting just as good of mileage out of them or better than they did with the 2s.
            I wasn't willing to spend the extra 50 bucks per tire for the PR3's. I adjust my riding style if the road is wet.....kinda common sense IMHO.

Comment

• I have a set of Dunlops that are going on next. The Honda shop put Shenkos on there and I had no complaints in the Summer. They fucking blow when it's cold.

Hell, my bike is down on power and breaks the tire loose in 1st. I have to get it warmed up in order to get the front tire off the ground.

Comment

• Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                I wasn't willing to spend the extra 50 bucks per tire for the PR3's. I adjust my riding style if the road is wet.....kinda common sense IMHO.
                It's not like you get to ride like normal on the pR3s or anything you still need to adjust for the wet road but the PR3s are simply better at "pumping water" than the PR2s.

Sent from my iPhone
                2004 Suzuki DL650

Comment

• how was the ride gueys?
                  Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

• Originally posted by Gardnebergowitz View Post
                    how was the ride gueys?
                    didn't happen.
                    2012 GT500

Comment

• Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                      didn't happen.
                      I rode my bike on Saturday AND Sunday.......but I didn't go to the Hard 8

Comment

• Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                        summer riding is easy....it's those few very cold nights we have that suck.
                        You wouldn't know cool if it bit you in the ass. Try riding for over an hour in 20* weather with no heated gear. Be a man!

Comment

• 500 to 1000 miles would be better Layers and windproofing. Keeping the wind off is half the battle then you don't have to layer as thick to stay warm. I can be warm in the 30s indefinatly using my mesh jacket with rain liner installed (windblocking) then using a synthetic base layer with a fleece pull over on top of that as far as my upperbody goes.

I use solid textile pants with a synthetic base layer and the quilted liner installed in those and stay warm. Handguard/wind deflectors for the hands with silk liners inside a pair of mechanix gloves combined with heated grips. I've got some thicker ones for colder temps.
                          2004 Suzuki DL650

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                            You wouldn't know cool if it bit you in the ass. Try riding for over an hour in 20* weather with no heated gear. Be a man!
                            shut up newb....

Comment

• Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                              shut up newb....
                              I've had my motorcycle license longer than you've been alive. Hush.

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                                I've had my motorcycle license longer than you've been alive. Hush.
                                youre old! ive never had a motorcycle license..

Comment

Working...
                                X