got GoPro hd helmet cam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Neil View Post
    Yeah, that seems like the wiser choice, especially if you're using it mostly at night.
    I think if you are using it mostly at night , you are screwed with these small helmet cameras.
    Just move on to a bigger lensed camera IMO.
    Seems like par for the course.

Comment

here's a vid I finally did , just riding some trails at Thepitmx in terril, tx
      nothing special
      I did mount it in an awesome spot.
      I took off the cone chin part of my dirt helmet did some minor massaging with a cut off wheel and got the cam to fit with 15 minutes and a piece of bent aluminum strap.
      Works perfect and wont get hit by shit on the trails. NO case on it though, so I need to put some tape over the mic holes to fix that wind noise you hear.
      very good view of the bike moving around IMO.
      see what you think.
      having some issues with editing. It seems hard to edit and not lose some quality. This video only seemed to lose a little. It was shot in 960p , and converted to 1080p .mp4 format. I wouldn't try anything but mp4 format so far everything else blows.
      Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

nice stall....rook

Comment

Originally posted by futant View Post
          here's a vid I finally did , just riding some trails at Thepitmx in terril, tx
          nothing special
          I did mount it in an awesome spot.
          I took off the cone chin part of my dirt helmet did some minor massaging with a cut off wheel and got the cam to fit with 15 minutes and a piece of bent aluminum strap.
          Works perfect and wont get hit by shit on the trails. NO case on it though, so I need to put some tape over the mic holes to fix that wind noise you hear.
          very good view of the bike moving around IMO.
          see what you think.
          having some issues with editing. It seems hard to edit and not lose some quality. This video only seemed to lose a little. It was shot in 960p , and converted to 1080p .mp4 format. I wouldn't try anything but mp4 format so far everything else blows.
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHxSo-kTzNs
          Those trails look pretty tight. I prefer the desert.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
            Those trails look pretty tight. I prefer the desert.
            yeah it can be agrevating where it's pratically bar to bar trees
            here is my 15 minute mount :
            I can still remove it and put the nose cone back on, but so far im pretty happy.
            Last edited by futant; 09-27-2011, 07:05 PM.

Comment

low sider, slow wreck- this one was shot in 1080p , notice not much vertical viewing area
              Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Working...
              X