Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happened to PattyMelt's House thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
    A little humility would go a long way in making this a non-issue. Yet, he continues with the contemptuous attitude. Naturally, people are gonna continue beating on him.
    Good point, Dave. Not once has he acknowledged that he lied about being a CPA and then tried to cover it up before getting caught red-handed.

I'm sure Paul, his Dad, would be disappointed in Patrick if he knew all the bullshit lies and arrogant pandering and posting of pictures and statements about how self-made and materially wealthy he is to the car boards. Patrick will have a hell of a time taking that mandatory 4-hour ethics course every two years once he gets his CPA license (if he ever gets it...) It'll fry his brain.
    Ford
    GM
    Toyota
    VAG

Comment

• Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
      nah, they still like him cause he can take pictures of him lambo then forward it to them so in turn they can claim to have a friend with an exotic car
      LoL. Well, the pathology is theirs if that's the case.

Comment

• Should we dan bishop his ass so that any time moore is in google it comes up?

That might be taking it a little too far though.
        G'Day Mate

Comment

• on a side note, I wish my daddy had a lambo, I'd lie to all you fucks too

Comment

• Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
            Should we dan bishop his ass so that any time moore is in google it comes up?

sounds like a plan, lets ruin him!!!!

Comment

• regardless nice crib and car...no matter how he got it...
              Originally posted by Da Prez
              Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
              Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

• Comment

• There will come a time when mommy and daddy wont be there to help him and he will be a middle aged man with the life skills of an 8th grader. Happens all the time. Of course I guess he has a future of selling wheels at a 200% upcharge on craigslist?

Comment

• Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
                    Should we dan bishop his ass so that any time moore is in google it comes up?

WAY too far...
                    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• See below. I got this in my email. Have fun, Pattyboy!

Dallas CPA Society Announces the

Young Professionals Group Happy Hour

August 18, 2011

Chapter Members,

You are invited to join the Young Professionals Group of the Dallas CPA Society at their "Thirsty Thursday" happy hour on Thursday, August 18, 2011. The event will be held at the Preston Center Hilton Hotel's Opio Bar. The hotel is located in Preston Center at 5954 Luther Lane. It will run from 6:00pm-8:00pm. It is cash bar with complimentary hors d'oeuvres. Complimentary valet parking is available.

WHEN: Thursday, August 18, 2011

WHERE: Opio Bar
                      Preston Center Hilton Hotel - Dallas, TX 75219 map

TIME: 6:00pm-8:00pm
                      Come join in the fun and learn more about the activities of this energetic young group of professionals!
                      Ford
                      GM
                      Toyota
                      VAG

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• lol

Comment

• Originally posted by steve View Post
                              lol

Comment

• Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                                Dude, you're an idiot. He's a lying douchebag. Why are you so feverishly defending his honor? That's hilarious. He attention whored these boards up and was called out many times in the past. Many stood up for his character. It now has been shown that he is character-less and the people that stood up for him all those times feel like an ass.
                                You lay with dogs, you get fleas.
                                Whats the difference between him posting things that he has and somebody else posting things that they have? His things are nicer? Nobody can fault him for that. Being a doctor shouldnt you be offended by DOHCTR? He's not a doctor and his parents have money. No but youll jump on a bandwagon if somebody else is being called a liar.
                                "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Working...
                                X