Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happened to PattyMelt's House thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My experience with pattymelt was how petty he was. I made a comment about the lot size on his house, and he got butt hurt and searched through my server's directories to find a picture of my old houses's front yard which he posted up proclaiming I was a broke dick. Although I'm a broke dick, the house did have a large back yard which was posted shortly thereafter. I can only presume that the castigation is warranted if that's a representation of how he dealt with people.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• did it personally affect y'all two? Did it begin to mess up y'alls lives in any way?

I understand and if I was a CPA I would be aggravated with him too. But to the point to rehash a two year old thread, probably not lol

Comment

• I've got 3 Phd's and a Veyron, fuck you Pattymelt you broke sack of shit!

Comment

• Originally posted by MattB View Post
          I've got 3 Phd's and a Veyron, fuck you Pattymelt you broke sack of shit!
          I have an MBA from McCombs and a CFA Charter and I don't even have a fucking job, lmao.
          Originally posted by davbrucas
          I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

• Originally posted by slow99 View Post
            I have an MBA from McCombs and a CFA Charter and I don't even have a fucking job, lmao.

Shit I thought you had a job when you came back here?!

Comment

• Originally posted by quikag View Post
              I don't think you understand. Blatz doesn't either. I busted my ass 5 years in college, got my CPA, and knew full well that people that represent to be a CPA when they aren't can get in very big trouble and it can even affect the ability of the accounting firm they work for to issue opinions on audited financials, etc.

1. Patrick brought attention upon himself by showing off "his" huge house that was being built and his Lambo, etc. No biggie, but it still drew attention.

2. He bragged about being a CPA.

3. He posted a membership certificate from the Texas Society of CPA's (you don't need to be a CPA to join the society) to prove he's a CPA.

4. Being a CPA myself, I decided to look him up. I used the name on that certificate to look him up with the Texas State Board of Public Accountancy.

5. He was NOT listed as being a CPA and to represent yourself as being a CPA is a very big no-no in the profession and can affect your career as an accountant and your accounting firm's ability to conduct business in the future.

6. I called him out.

7. Patrick dances around the subject, even claiming he never actually said he was a CPA.

8. Proof is posted that, in fact, he did say he was a CPA several times on several different boards.

9. Patrick disappears off the board and goes underground.

10. Being the nice guy I am, I don't turn him or his firm into the TSBPA.

Finally, the few people that know me on this board know that I do not want for toys or a comfortable lifestyle. Jealousy was the LAST thing on my mind when I busted Patrick's ass. To this day, Patrick still hasn't fessed up to his lies. That is a person with no character. Those of you who defend him are showing your standard for acceptable character and morals. More power to you.
              Honestly I dont have to prove anything to anyone here. If anyone would like to talk about this in person, come up to my office.

Patrick Moore
              6600 Denton Highway, Suite 126
              Watauga, TX 76148

Comment

• Originally posted by MattB View Post
                Shit I thought you had a job when you came back here?!
                A new President, other C level guys came in to our department 2 weeks after I started ... completely changed the model/philosophy and my role went away. My last day was last Tuesday .... chooooo$$$$$$$$$ choooo$$$$$$$$$$$$$
                I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

Comment

A new President, other C level guys came in to our department 2 weeks after I started ... completely changed the model/philosophy and my role went away. My last day was last Tuesday .... chooooo$$$$$$$$$ choooo$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Son of a bitch, dude. Sorry to hear that, though I'm sure you'll find something in no time.

Comment

I bet this guy(or his Dad) will hire you. You should stop by in your Yaris.

Patrick Moore
                    Watauga, TX 76148

Comment

• awwww shit.. Patrick has been lurking. I never had a problem with the guy

edit/// Id like to see pics of the house if you have any.

Comment

Man, sorry to hear that, slow99. With your CFA Charter and background, you'll land somewhere else in no time. Enjoy the time off for now!
                        Ford
                        GM
                        Toyota
                        VAG

Comment

• Thanks guys. Yeah, I'm not worried about things. In the meantime, I actually get to wake up with my son, make him breakfast, take him to school, pick him up, etc. Haven't been able to spend time with him like this since he was born. My wife is a director at an ad agency and I'm conservative as fuck, so we're set $$$ for a long time if needed. Hope to be back in a role in a month or two, but I'm enjoying the break for the time being.

Comment

• Is this Pattymelt? https://www.facebook.com/patrick.moore.520900

Comment

• Originally posted by pattymelt3605 View Post
                              Honestly I dont have to prove anything to anyone here. If anyone would like to talk about this in person, come up to my office.

Patrick Moore
                              Watauga, TX 76148
                              Aahhhhheim!

Comment

• Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
                                He has one of three things:

1a. Financial assistance of some type
                                2b. A large amount of debt
                                3c. A very successful personal/small, small-time business income tax/bookkeeping (non-assurance services) firm in which he leverages the labor of at least 4 or 5 people working under him. All of which he built-up in a pretty short time frame, or inherited.
                                4d. Suckers for clients
                                Best. CPA. Ever.
                                Originally posted by MattB View Post
                                I sure hope so!

Comment

Working...
                                X