Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happened to PattyMelt's House thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by threefortytwo View Post
    @ wicked98snake - umad?
    Ha.
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• bunch of damn haters..
      ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

• We got hosed Tommy, we got hosed.

Comment

• LoL...if you are liked on here by a certain few, then you lack of integrity can be overlooked. You lay with dogs, you get fleas.

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
            imagine if all the haters in this thread channeled their energy positively. we could change the world for the better.

Comment

• Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
              He was young with money. I still talk to him, he still does my taxes.
              Yeah, I still don't quite know how that math works on the whole affording a Gallardo while doing small time income tax as a young, non-CPA (or CPA) goes. You can absolutely afford a Gallardo on that income; you just can't afford much else on top of that, and you'll need a friendly loan term-length to go with it.

He has one of three things:

a. Financial assistance of some type
              b. A large amount of debt
              c. A very successful personal/small, small-time business income tax/bookkeeping (non-assurance services) firm in which he leverages the labor of at least 4 or 5 people working under him. All of which he built-up in a pretty short time frame, or inherited.
              d. Suckers for clients

Also, I don't remember seeing it, but if he represented himself as a CPA when he wasn't, well, that's kind of a huge deal to the TSBPA.

And hey, I've passed the exam; when do I get my Gallardo?

Comment

• Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
                Yeah, I still don't quite know how that math works on the whole affording a Gallardo while doing small time income tax as a young, non-CPA (or CPA) goes. You can absolutely afford a Gallardo on that income; you just can't afford much else on top of that, and you'll need a friendly loan term-length to go with it.

He has one of three things:

a. Financial assistance of some type
                b. A large amount of debt
                c. A very successful personal/small, small-time business income tax/bookkeeping (non-assurance services) firm in which he leverages the labor of at least 4 or 5 people working under him. All of which he built-up in a pretty short time frame, or inherited.
                d. Suckers for clients

Also, I don't remember seeing it, but if he represented himself as a CPA when he wasn't, well, that's kind of a huge deal to the TSBPA.

And hey, I've passed the exam; when do I get my Gallardo?
                You haven't met a true cheap ass until you've met Patrick.

He funded a racecar build working with me and my dad, making 10 bucks an hour. He was so cheap that he begged me to buy him lunch every day. He also got extremely good at finding deals on ebay and making decent amounts of money on those reselling them.

He found good deals on cars, too. He got his first Viper for dirt cheap and sold it for a reasonable profit. He worked hard for what he has. Sure he said he was a CPA a few times when he wasn't yet. Big fucking deal, no one else has ever lied on the internet.

FWIW, I know his parents helped him out some when he was younger, and he does work for his dad's business. I still don't see what the big deal is. People seem butt hurt that he can afford to have nice things on a small-ish budget.

Comment

• When my roommate owned the Gallardo, Patrick's name wasn't listed as the previous owner on the title fwiw. I wanted him to get the vanity plate "NO CPA", but he declined. I'm also pretty-sure that Patrick or his Dad replaced the Gallardo with a Murcialago. Ballin outta control!!!11

Comment

• Originally posted by MattB View Post
                    When my roommate owned the Gallardo, Patrick's name wasn't listed as the previous owner on the title fwiw. I wanted him to get the vanity plate "NO CPA", but he declined. I'm also pretty-sure that Patrick or his Dad replaced the Gallardo with a Murcialago. Ballin outta control!!!11
                    Yeah, he has a yellow Murcialago now. It isnt any secret that he rides on the coat tails of daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                      What did he do to piss everyone off?
                      People are just jealous. Same reason some on the board have issue with you. Pattymelt was just much more in your face with his "success"

To be clear, I have no issue with you or Pattymelt.

Comment

• It always seemed like he was nice, taking people for rides and stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                          It always seemed like he was nice, taking people for rides and stuff.
                          Man, what a nice guy! That's right up there with what habitat for humanity is doing!

Lol at the spoiled little rich fuck begging his "friend" Jeremy to buy him lunch every day. The kid was a sheisty little weasel when I met him/dealt with him. I really wanted to deck him in the mouth, but just chalked it up to learning who not to associate with on the board
                          http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                            What did he do to piss everyone off?
                            Yeah he seemed alright at least on the boards years ago, but was eager to show off pics of certain things. People started getting suspicious as to how he could afford such things. He never would disclose how other than saying he was a 30K a year baller. He was found out and it went all downhill from there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                              Man, what a nice guy! That's right up there with what habitat for humanity is doing!

Lol at the spoiled little rich fuck begging his "friend" Jeremy to buy him lunch every day. The kid was a sheisty little weasel when I met him/dealt with him. I really wanted to deck him in the mouth, but just chalked it up to learning who not to associate with on the board
                              Lol, true.

Comment

• Nope. Plenty of people on here with decent money. It's all about how you represent yourself.

Comment

Working...
                                X