Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happened to PattyMelt's House thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pattymelt3605 View Post
    Honestly I dont have to prove anything to anyone here. If anyone would like to talk about this in person, come up to my office.

Patrick Moore
    6600 Denton Highway, Suite 126
    Watauga, TX 76148
    Can we just call 817 428-1040 ?

Comment

• You can call 267-8433

Comment

• Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
        You can call 267-8433
        I hate you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
          You can call 267-8433
          You bastard!
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

• Originally posted by pattymelt3605 View Post
            Honestly I dont have to prove anything to anyone here. If anyone would like to talk about this in person, come up to my office.

Patrick Moore
            6600 Denton Highway, Suite 126
            Watauga, TX 76148
            I don't give a damn what you do for a living, you are doing it well. Kudos to you on that. I will never have the shit you have. I am just a broke dick dog here. But I am not going to hate on what you have accomplished. I like seeing people succeed in life and seeing them enjoy the finer things.

Some times the Vaginal secretions on this sight gets excessive. Some people bitch just for the sake of bitching.

Comment

• Originally posted by SSMAN View Post
              I don't give a damn what you do for a living, you are doing it well. Kudos to you on that. I will never have the shit you have. I am just a broke dick dog here. But I am not going to hate on what you have accomplished. I like seeing people succeed in life and seeing them enjoy the finer things.

Some times the Vaginal secretions on this sight gets excessive. Some people bitch just for the sake of bitching.

LOL you don't comprehend very well do you?

Comment

• I don't know about the legal issues with the CPA not CPA thing. Patrick was always nice and fair with me. Hope he's doing well.
                "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                  Thanks guys. Yeah, I'm not worried about things. In the meantime, I actually get to wake up with my son, make him breakfast, take him to school, pick him up, etc. Haven't been able to spend time with him like this since he was born. My wife is a director at an ad agency and I'm conservative as fuck, so we're set $$$ for a long time if needed. Hope to be back in a role in a month or two, but I'm enjoying the break for the time being.
                  There is a lot to be said for that.

In regards to this thread "I don't always play a CPA, but when I do I do it on dfwmustangs for bragging rights"

Comment

• Originally posted by MattB View Post
                    LOL you don't comprehend very well do you?
                    Actually I comprehend very well. Someone always has to bitch about something. You are a prime example. I gave the man a compliment, then you bring something negative into the equation.

Comment

• Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                      A new President, other C level guys came in to our department 2 weeks after I started ... completely changed the model/philosophy and my role went away. My last day was last Tuesday .... chooooo$$$$$$$$$ choooo$$$$$$$$$$$$$
                      Fuck. Good luck dude.

Comment

• Originally posted by quikag View Post
                        I don't think you understand. Blatz doesn't either. I busted my ass 5 years in college, got my CPA, and knew full well that people that represent to be a CPA when they aren't can get in very big trouble and it can even affect the ability of the accounting firm they work for to issue opinions on audited financials, etc.

1. Patrick brought attention upon himself by showing off "his" huge house that was being built and his Lambo, etc. No biggie, but it still drew attention.

2. He bragged about being a CPA.

3. He posted a membership certificate from the Texas Society of CPA's (you don't need to be a CPA to join the society) to prove he's a CPA.

4. Being a CPA myself, I decided to look him up. I used the name on that certificate to look him up with the Texas State Board of Public Accountancy.

5. He was NOT listed as being a CPA and to represent yourself as being a CPA is a very big no-no in the profession and can affect your career as an accountant and your accounting firm's ability to conduct business in the future.

6. I called him out.

7. Patrick dances around the subject, even claiming he never actually said he was a CPA.

8. Proof is posted that, in fact, he did say he was a CPA several times on several different boards.

9. Patrick disappears off the board and goes underground.

10. Being the nice guy I am, I don't turn him or his firm into the TSBPA.

Finally, the few people that know me on this board know that I do not want for toys or a comfortable lifestyle. Jealousy was the LAST thing on my mind when I busted Patrick's ass. To this day, Patrick still hasn't fessed up to his lies. That is a person with no character. Those of you who defend him are showing your standard for acceptable character and morals. More power to you.
                        I understand why you are so bent out of shape. I just don't care enough to get worked up, it isn't worth my time.

Comment

Actually I comprehend very well. Someone always has to bitch about something. You are a prime example. I gave the man a compliment, then you bring something negative into the equation.
                          Oh man, LOL

Comment

It's his dads money.....

Doesn't matter to me, just sayin.

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                              i drive a fucking jeep dude. the homo 4dr one.

god bless.
                              2006 Wrangler here. Baller status.
                              Originally posted by lincolnboy
                              After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Who gives a fuck that he lied, you guys are acting like it hurt you personally. You guys already called him out on it and now want to keep dragging it on even though he doesn't post on here anymore.

Comment

Working...
                                X