Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happened to PattyMelt's House thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to dfwm. The reason I am king is because I refuse to let the village people run me of. Jajajajaja
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
      Welcome to dfwm. The reason I am king is because I refuse to let the village people run me of. Jajajajaja

Are you a black Hispanic?

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
        Are you a black Hispanic?
        only on the outside.
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• eh so what, he lied about what he did and the kid was a goober. If that's how he has to act to feel better about himself, then so be it. Fucking shitstang lies all the god damn time about buying fucking 20k trucks for 2500 and shit.

Comment

• That and well, the dude drives a murcielago, so there's also that. I ain't mad at him.
            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• I would trade the dude my jeep for his murcielago straight up!
              Originally posted by lincolnboy
              After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Originally posted by SVT Lurch View Post
                Best. CPA. Ever.

I sure hope so!
                Hahaha, sonofabitch! It started out as three things and then I amended it, forgot I had listed that. And hey, I've only passed the exam, those fuckers are dragging their asses getting me licensed for a reason!

Comment

• Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
                  Hahaha, sonofabitch! It started out as three things and then I amended it, forgot I had listed that. And hey, I've only passed the exam, those fuckers are dragging their asses getting me licensed for a reason!
                  They talked to the NSA and saw this thread. You might want to look into train driving.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                    My experience with pattymelt was how petty he was. I made a comment about the lot size on his house, and he got butt hurt and searched through my server's directories to find a picture of my old houses's front yard which he posted up proclaiming I was a broke dick. Although I'm a broke dick, the house did have a large back yard which was posted shortly thereafter. I can only presume that the castigation is warranted if that's a representation of how he dealt with people.
                    It's one thing to have things and not judge what others have (or don't), but to look for and point out how much better they are....with an inability to take criticism. Now that is crap, and seems to be a testament to character (or lack thereof?). Some folks have to put others down to make themselves feel better.
                    70' Chevelle RagTop
                    (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

• Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
                      It's one thing to have things and not judge what others have (or don't), but to look for and point out how much better they are....with an inability to take criticism. Now that is crap, and seems to be a testament to character (or lack thereof?). Some folks have to put others down to make themselves feel better.
                      Well I technically judged his lot size was small initially, but yes I would concur.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• as for the lot size of his house. Im sure where ever he was building it, the land costs a shit load. location, location, location

Comment

• It's not the size of the lot, it's how you use it.

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
                            That and well, the dude drives a murcielago, so there's also that. I ain't mad at him.
                            Let a brotha hold a dolla?!

Comment

• I ain't got one to give! Ask al p, he's a millionaire too!1
                              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by pattymelt3605 View Post
                                Honestly I dont have to prove anything to anyone here. If anyone would like to talk about this in person, come up to my office.

Patrick Moore
                                6600 Denton Highway, Suite 126
                                Watauga, TX 76148
                                You can expect a visit from me soon and I'll say it to your face. I'll be the guy wearing a UPS uniform driving a big brown delivery van, so when you see me pull up expect an ass-whooping.

Stevo
                                Originally posted by SSMAN
                                ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Working...
                                X