Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happened to PattyMelt's House thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by stevo View Post
    You can expect a visit from me soon and I'll say it to your face. I'll be the guy wearing a UPS uniform driving a big brown delivery van, so when you see me pull up expect an ass-whooping.

Stevo
    Doug from IPS.

Comment

• so wait, is stevo really a UPS man?
      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• <----- Mexican CPA
        Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

• Originally posted by paul_376 View Post
          <----- Mexican CPA
          So...you sharpen a knife instead of a pencil?

Comment

• Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
            So...you sharpen a knife instead of a pencil?
            That would be a Puerto Rican cpa

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post
              You can expect a visit from me soon and I'll say it to your face. I'll be the guy wearing a UPS uniform driving a big brown delivery van, so when you see me pull up expect an ass-whooping.

Stevo
              Save yourself the trouble. I was at his house a few days ago and told him that he's such an a-hole right before my kids jumped into his lambo and he took pics of them for me.
              You guys can bitch and moan about him all day and it doesnt change anything. Iv worked on Patricks car for years and I recently did a lot of work to some of his family members cars. I took weeks to get them done due to working so much and none of them gave me the slightest inkling of being pissed off. All of them also either payed me exactly what I quoted them or they over paid. Patrick and his family have been great customers of mine and it might sound bad but i hope more stuff breaks so I can fix it for them. They also have never questioned any repair I said they needed and did what ever I suggested.
              I asked him if my kids could check out his car when I was there and he didnt hesitate to open the door for them. No that doesnt make him a saint but he could've said no and not have had little kid hand prints all over the car. I can guarantee that If I owned a company and could afford to pay my sons top dollar I would in a heart beat as long as they came to work and did what I asked.

Comment

• But he lied on the internet!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4

Comment

• Originally posted by stephen4785 View Post
                  They also have never questioned any repair I said they needed and did what ever I suggested.
                  You've got to admit, that reads kind of wrong.

Comment

• cash cow does not equal a good person

Not that I care either way, just seems that some of the fans have financial gains from the family.
                    Originally posted by MR EDD
                    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• cute boys homie.

god bless.
                      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• So because he feeds his ego to show off his/daddies Lambo, that makes him a good person? ohhhhh k.

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
                          so wait, is stevo really a UPS man?

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                          cute boys homie.

god bless.

Stevo
                          Originally posted by SSMAN
                          ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                            So because he feeds his ego to show off his/daddies Lambo, that makes him a good person? ohhhhh k.
                            Even if he does, who cares? If I came to you right now and offered you $250k/yr, plus the Italian car of your choice, would you turn me down?

I'm not ashamed to admit that I would be a coat tail riding motherfucker!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                              Even if he does, who cares? If I came to you right now and offered you $250k/yr, plus the Italian car of your choice, would you turn me down?

I'm not ashamed to admit that I would be a coat tail riding motherfucker!
                              Shit, Id do it for half that.
                              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• $125k and a Fiat?

Comment

Working...
                                X