X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dynoed 390/371

still stone stock

damn
    When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
      dynoed 390/371

still stone stock

damn

LS1 stock?

Nice #'s Danny.

David

Comment

dynoed 390/371

still stone stock

damn

So are you upset that you paid way too much for a slow car?

Comment

dynoed 390/371

still stone stock

damn
          These new cars are just unbelieveable. The "muscle car era" wasn't the '60's and '70's...it's right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
            LMAO!
            Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
            These new cars are just unbelieveable. The "muscle car era" wasn't the '60's and '70's...it's right now.
            Exactly, you can buy a Jeep (SRT8 G.C) that will hang with a Porche, a wagon (CTS-V) that rivals supercar, a diesel truck that can hang with a sportscar, all have superior performance compared to the past. It is one of the few things going well in the world. Just wait, the epa will screw us again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
              LMAO!

Exactly, you can buy a Jeep (SRT8 G.C) that will hang with a Porche, a wagon (CTS-V) that rivals supercar, a diesel truck that can hang with a sportscar, all have superior performance compared to the past. It is one of the few things going well in the world. Just wait, the epa will screw us again.
              nah, they're focused on diesels at the moment... you can delete the smog equipment from a modern diesel and pick up 3-5+mpg. The oil cartel can't be having that. You gasser guys are good for now
              http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                It sucks so bad.

Comment

• No 400, no care.

Comment

dynoed 390/371

still stone stock

damn
                    Where did you take it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                      nah, they're focused on diesels at the moment... you can delete the smog equipment from a modern diesel and pick up 3-5+mpg. The oil cartel can't be having that. You gasser guys are good for now
                      Yea, I was down at Diesel Dynamics the other day and they said it is real hard to put a programmer on the new Fords. Something about having to be done at the dealers. The DPF's are a waste IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
                        Yea, I was down at Diesel Dynamics the other day and they said it is real hard to put a programmer on the new Fords. Something about having to be done at the dealers. The DPF's are a waste IMO.
                        does not compute. Plenty of programmers/programming available for the 6.7 Ford
                        http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Originally posted by cobrajet69 View Post
                          LS1 stock?
                          LOL, nope. Truly 100% stone stock.
                          Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
                          No 400, no care.
                          Truche.
                          Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
                          Where did you take it?
                          True Street Motorsports in McKinney. I figured what the hell, I was going to Denton for Pistons and Paint anyway... but found out that McKinney isn't all that close to Denton after all.

I was standing 20ft from my car when it dynoed. It was so quiet that I didn't even know it was running until he hit the throttle, and even then all I heard was the rollers. lol. I was suprised to see 300tq from 2500 to 6500. The numbers are okay, but the A/F is bad - 15:1 the whole way with my second run starting at 17:1. Ouch.

I've never done the dyno thing before. It was kind of what I expected, a bunch of Vipers and Vettes getting their bragging rights. It was kind of fun but seemed like a social deal for the LS crowd, heh. But I have to say the 1400hp E85 Z06 was BAD ASS! The guy was really cool about showing it off, it had a 434ci LS with an F2.
                          Last edited by 46Tbird; 01-19-2012, 12:23 PM.

Comment

I've never done the dyno thing before. It was kind of what I expected, a bunch of Vipers and Vettes getting their bragging rights. It was kind of fun but seemed like a social deal for the LS crowd, heh. But I have to say the 1400hp E85 Z06 was BAD ASS! The guy was really cool about showing it off, it had a 434ci LS with an F2.
                            Yup, saw that car at the SVT meet a few weeks back, definitely a stupid amount of horsepower.
                            Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                            I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                            Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                            Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                            dont downshift!!
                            Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                              does not compute. Plenty of programmers/programming available for the 6.7 Ford
                              heh, I guess I have been out of the game for too long.

Comment

• Just thought I'd put some more pics up.

I put a new set of tires on it and replaced the blue center caps with red.

I'm also trying a billet grille but I'm on the fence about keeping it. Give me some opinions.

stock grille:

new grille:

Comment

Working...
                                X