No announcement yet.

2012 5.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you could get the fogs in behind the grill I think that would be tits. Can you do that with the saleen grill?

Comment

• Stock

http://dfwdirtriders.com/ New Website for the off road peeps

Comment

• Originally posted by Fern View Post
        ever considered removing the spoiler for shits n giggles one day?
        Hell yes. But I've kept all the stock parts off this car, so I'll get another decklid instead of filling the holes on this one. I've been going around to every body shop in town looking for a hail-damaged throwaway +10 decklid, but somehow no Mustangs were damaged in the severe weather a couple of weeks ago.

Anyone know where I can get one? They're $780 from Ford... lmgdao.
        When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
          If you could get the fogs in behind the grill I think that would be tits. Can you do that with the saleen grill?
          That's two mentions of the Saleen grille. Well I have some hot sports opinions on the 'big two' aftermarket Mustang grilles and they're not good.

The Saleen looks like a busted fence IMO.

And the Roush grille bars aren't even parallel with the grille opening.

So even though I'm not really happy with the billet grille, at least it looks like it belongs on the car. Sorry if I've stepped on anyone's toes. lol

Comment

• Stock grill all the way.

Comment

• I also like moving the lights inboard, but I understand not wanting to copy.

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                That's two mentions of the Saleen grille. Well I have some hot sports opinions on the 'big two' aftermarket Mustang grilles and they're not good.

The Saleen looks like a busted fence IMO.

And the Roush grille bars aren't even parallel with the grille opening.

So even though I'm not really happy with the billet grille, at least it looks like it belongs on the car. Sorry if I've stepped on anyone's toes. lol
                I was just asking if the Saleen grill had the lights mounted behind the grill instead of in it. If you could do that with the new grill you've got I think that would be tits. You get to keep the sinister look of the black/white contrast and you get to keep the fog/driving lights that you want with the stocker. Win/win IMO.

Comment

• Definetly stock with the fog lights.

Comment

• I recognize that gun...always pass it going through OK
                    Originally posted by Buzzo
                    Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

• Danny, I like the CS grill, but I like it better on my black car than on your white. For some reason, yours looks really clean with the stock one. I use my lower fog lights all the time, so unless you went with the CS lower, I'd definitely miss having them if I was you. I've seen a few pics of white GT's with blacked out fronts that looked awesome though....digging now....

Comment

• Looks fantastic, Danny. I prefer the new grille. Ditch the trunk spoiler and you're there, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                          Looks fantastic, Danny. I prefer the new grille. Ditch the trunk spoiler and you're there, man.
                          I agree. And if you DO decide to go back with stock, I like the foglights further apart than smashed up together in the center.

Comment

• Looks soooooo sick man.

I love the stock grill on the white cars.

Comment

• Man you guys aren't any help AT ALL. lol

Thanks for the compliments, I do appreciate it. Blake, you still need to fart in it.

Comment

• wheels look great now that she's lowered! I like both grills, but I like it w/out the fogs as well... have seen pics of other cars that seem to look a little better, maybe it's just angles of how they were taken. What wheels are on that black car on pg 7? Maybe it's your uncles... i dunno, but they sure look nice.

Comment

Working...
                                X