Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/bbcode/url.php on line 2 2012 5.0 - DFW Mustangs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2012 5.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
    BTW, the Cobra will be wanting some of your racecar when I get back.
    I'll break ya off some!
    When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
      And hauling ass for stock/near stock 5.0s. The good "new" days.
      And I'm lovin' it!
      Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
      I'll break ya off some!
      Not before I break first!

Comment

• What did that Black 5.0 run when you red lighted?
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• faster

Comment

• 8.2 to my 8.1

All of his runs were 8.2x.

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
              8.2 to my 8.1

Good runs man! My best at MIR was 7.809 @ 91.52. I still can't believe how quick these things are.

Comment

• Nice runs t bird, my best on stock tire and suspension was 8.2 @ 89, but i did have a intake at the time. Ive hit the brink on avaliable traction with my stock pirelli's at 13K miles so i havent been back just yet with new mods and tune.

Comment

• Nice run man. I think I need to get a 75 shot in my 06' for now till I break into engine down the road..lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Rafa View Post
                    Nice run man. I think I need to get a 75 shot in my 06' for now till I break into engine down the road..lol
                    125 wet.
                    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                    dont downshift!!
                    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

8.2 to my 8.1

Damn, you are running faster than him and it looks like he has a CAI and tune I'm assuming? Is his a manual or auto?

Originally posted by Rafa View Post
                      Nice run man. I think I need to get a 75 shot in my 06' for now till I break into engine down the road..lol
                      Step up to a 175 wet kit and stop fucking around.

They say there is no replacement for displacement but there actually is. It's “Power Adders”!
                      Originally posted by Silverback
                      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                        Damn, you are running faster than him and it looks like he has a CAI and tune I'm assuming? Is his a manual or auto?
                        I'm not faster than him. We have done a roll from 60-120 and it wasn't pretty. His is a M6 with CAI, tune, GT500 exhaust, removed resonators, and 4.10s. He was running 91-92mph all night but he's on 285/30-20 radials.

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                          125 wet.
                          Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                          Step up to a 175 wet kit and stop fucking around.

http://www.zex.com/zx/nitrous-system...us-system.html

I'm at 310 RW now. I drive it hard when I'm at the track, so kind of worried getting this and it putting me past 400. Isn't that borderline for stock internals if you drive it hard?

Comment

I'm not faster than him. We have done a roll from 60-120 and it wasn't pretty. His is a M6 with CAI, tune, GT500 exhaust, removed resonators, and 4.10s. He was running 91-92mph all night but he's on 285/30-20 radials.
                            Do you know where he got his resonators removed at? I was hoping to find a shop that has already done it before. haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Rafa View Post
                              I'm at 310 RW now. I drive it hard when I'm at the track, so kind of worried getting this and it putting me past 400. Isn't that borderline for stock internals if you drive it hard?
                              Hence why I said 125 wet. tune it fat and you'll make 425-435whp and be good.
                              Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                              I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                              Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                              Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                              dont downshift!!
                              Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Huls2304 View Post
                                Do you know where he got his resonators removed at? I was hoping to find a shop that has already done it before. haha
                                He used A&B Muffler on Pipeline in Hurst.

This guy is pretty interesting. He's from South Africa and has all kinds of hot rodded imports. He has a righthand drive Sylvia and some old Toyota wagon that he's putting an LS1 into.

Comment

Working...
                                X