No announcement yet.

2012 5.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stock grille. Stock fog lamp position. Your car makes it move a little. You get it.

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
      stock grille:

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
      Stock grille. Stock fog lamp position. Your car makes it move a little. You get it.

Agreed. The above picture is my desktop at the moment. Now only if I could get Danny's ugly mug out of the pic it would be perfect. lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
        Agreed. The above picture is my desktop at the moment. Now only if I could get Danny's ugly mug out of the pic it would be perfect. lol.
        Don't lie Steve. You got that pic as your desktop just because of Danny's mug. LOL

You car looks good Danny. It looks good with or without the stock grille and lights.
        2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
          I've been considering going to the Cruise for awhile and you just added abit more incentive to do so. Thanks.
          Don't get your hopes up to high. It's not near the car that a fox body is.

Comment

• Danny, I finally stumbled across the white one I was thinking about when you were talking about the grill... It's a Saleen grill with CS/Boss lower....

Comment

• Damn that's a good looking mustang.
              2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

• Do want!

Comment

• Originally posted by Doug Hatton View Post
                  Danny, I finally stumbled across the white one I was thinking about when you were talking about the grill... It's a Saleen grill with CS/Boss lower....

That's pretty sick
                  Originally posted by BradM
                  But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• That is very clean, but I still like Danny's car more.

Comment

• I definitely like he stance and wheel choice on Danny's more. I just wanted to show him the grill/valance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Doug Hatton View Post
                        I definitely like he stance and wheel choice on Danny's more. I just wanted to show him the grill/valance.
                        That's cool. I really like the look of the grill you posted and the lower valance, but those tiny little foglights look a little odd to me. They don't look clean enough like OEM like they belong there. I'm not sure how to explain what I mean by it other than they just look out of place.

Comment

• Car looks good Duggles. But I just put the stock grille back in mine.
                          When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Those fogs ARE OEM on the CS...

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                            That's cool. I really like the look of the grill you posted and the lower valance, but those tiny little foglights look a little odd to me. They don't look clean enough like OEM like they belong there. I'm not sure how to explain what I mean by it other than they just look out of place.

Comment

• Yeah, I was 50/50 on it... I like the CS stuff on my black car, but I think on the white, your stock grill looks pretty good.

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                              Car looks good Duggles. But I just put the stock grille back in mine.

Comment

• LOL, wow. I never noticed those were OEM before.

Comment

Working...
                                X