2012 5.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
    Yup. K springs, relocation brackets, LCAs, GT500 strut mounts and FRPP struts. Easy set up and it works very well.

Is that's what your car has on it? I love the way your's sits, very nice car indeed.

David

Comment

Originally posted by cobrajet69 View Post
      Is that's what your car has on it? I love the way your's sits, very nice car indeed.

David

All FRPP suspension stuff minus the LCAs/relocation brackets.
      Originally posted by PGreenCobra
      I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
      Originally posted by Trip McNeely
      Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
      dont downshift!!
      Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

A most excellent choice, sir.

I've been drooling at the idea of getting one myself. I would just have to tell myself to drop all of my projects to do it.

Comment

I'm leaning towards the same, but black to go with my Cobra. I might be giving up on the CTS-V hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
            I might be giving up on the CTS-V hunt.
            It's slim pickings right now. Somebody in Dallas just got the one I wanted from Illinois.

Comment

Originally posted by SVT Lurch View Post
              It's slim pickings right now. Somebody in Dallas just got the one I wanted from Illinois.
              I drove a red 09 while I was home. I can see why they're a hot commodity. I would still pick one over a new GT, but the pickins are really slim or the owner wants a mint for it. I'll just do as Al says and give the turn of the calendar year the benefit of the doubt to drop prices.

Comment

I drove a red 09 while I was home. I can see why they're a hot commodity. I would still pick one over a new GT, but the pickins are really slim or the owner wants a mint for it. I'll just do as Al says and give the turn of the calendar year the benefit of the doubt to drop prices.
                My mistake, I thought you were looking at 1st gen. cars. I haven't been watching the newer ones.

Comment

Originally posted by SVT Lurch View Post
                  My mistake, I thought you were looking at 1st gen. cars. I haven't been watching the newer ones.
                  It's going to have to be a 6.2 S/C

Night and day difference.

Comment

I completely agree, but the price difference is too much for me at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by SVT Lurch View Post
                      I completely agree, but the price difference is too much for me at this point.

Denny's supa-balla like that.

David

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post

Trey is all too aware. He drove Junkie's car when it was stock. He wants one, but doesn't want to drop 40k+ on one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
                          Trey is all too aware. He drove Junkie's car when it was stock. He wants one, but doesn't want to drop 40k+ on one.
                          I could do low 30s for a mint one with low miles.

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
                            I could do low 30s for a mint one with low miles.
                            If you find one (or I guess two since you'll buy the first, haha) that meets those criteria let me know. I haven't seen any 09+ for under $40,000.

Comment

• Originally posted by SVT Lurch View Post
                              If you find one (or I guess two since you'll buy the first, haha) that meets those criteria let me know. I haven't seen any 09+ for under $40,000.
                              Not yet, but I'm waiting. January, they'll start officially getting 3 years old and we all now how those elitist pricks that buy them new drop "older" vehicles like bad habits.

Comment

• Get it... I want to run one... hahahaaaa.
                                When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Working...
                                X