No announcement yet.

2012 5.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Danny, has anyone told you it might look better lowered?

Comment

• The Brembo wheels are infinitely better.
      2016 Chevrolet SS 6M

Comment

• The original wheels looked like cheap pieces of shit.
        Originally posted by racrguy
        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
        Originally posted by racrguy
        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Can we get the fucking autoplay turned off?

Comment

• Originally posted by Muffrazr View Post
            Can we get the fucking autoplay turned off?
            It is making me laugh too damn hard.

But seriously, those wheels are pretty ugly man.
            Originally posted by lincolnboy
            After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
              The original wheels looked like cheap pieces of shit.
              As opposed to.....
              2016 Chevrolet SS 6M

Comment

• I like the wheels, the rivets are a bit overboard for me, but one thing you've always had Danny, is an eye for classy automotive sytle... and a lack of hair

Comment

• I don't think ANY of the factory 11+ wheels look good. The ones on the car we rented grew on me, but they still weren't anything special. Biggest problem with the new cars, imo.

Comment

• I guess I should have said this up front. All your opinions mean exactly jack shit to me, haha. What's really funny is reading the comments here vs all the people stopping to tell me how great it looks in real life. hmm
                    When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Fuck em if they don't like it.

Your car looks damn good!
                      Last edited by Mike; 10-07-2011, 01:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                        I guess I should have said this up front. All your opinions mean exactly jack shit to me, haha. What's really funny is reading the comments here vs all the people stopping to tell me how great it looks in real life. hmm
                        I'd like to see it in real life, for sure, to see if my opinion changes.

Comment

I guess I should have said this up front. All your opinions mean exactly jack shit to me, haha. What's really funny is reading the comments here vs all the people stopping to tell me how great it looks in real life. hmm
                          Sounds to me like the dissenting opinions don't matter to you but the ones in agreement do since you keep citing them. Hmmm.

Comment

• The Brembo wheels are the best looking factory wheel, but those CS wheels look damn good man! And yeah, a little lower will look good too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
                              Sounds to me like the dissenting opinions don't matter to you but the ones in agreement do since you keep citing them. Hmmm.
                              Really? Have you seen me licking anyones nuts for complimenting them? I never thought a set of wheels would trigger the douchebag gene in some people but they obviously will.

Oh thanks guys who like them, you dudes like totally have zawesome taste!!!!! 111eleventywononeroxors
                              When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Really? Have you seen me licking anyones nuts for complimenting them? I never thought a set of wheels would trigger the douchebag gene in some people but they obviously will.

Oh thanks guys who like them, you dudes like totally have zawesome taste!!!!! 111eleventywononeroxors
                                You certainly keep citing the overwhelming quantity of people complimenting them as your response to these hater cagerz.

Comment

Working...
                                X