2012 5.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Whiteboy View Post
    lol Dude you need to get out of the house more and quit playing daddy day care. slap a blower on a 5.0 your in the 700 h.p range you havent even broke into the 500's witha ported blower
    It makes over 500 numbnuts.

But it's slow too!

Comment

• I guess it's a good thing I'm not trying to sell my slow car that I'm just constantly racing for double it's value, with no air conditioning, no gauges, and bad paint, huh?

Comment

• I have to admit I'm jealous... Really have been eye fucking one of these.

I got 2 years for all 4 of my car payments to be done.. Then maybe I'll pick up a lightly used one.
        "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
          Which is faster than your Stang.

What happened to the days when you could talk fun car smack? lol. You know better that H. Don't jump on Eric/Danny's retard bandwagon. I expect it from them since they don't know me, you do know me better than that to take it serious.

Danny, it's a nice car. Congrats on your purchase.

But it's still slow.
          It is more about the fact that almost every topic that you get involved in devolves into a smackfest.

Sent from the last stall on the left
          http://dfwdirtriders.com/ New Website for the off road peeps

Comment

• laser pink bitches!!!!!!!!

god bless.
            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Originally posted by SNEAKY View Post
              It is more about the fact that almost every topic that you get involved in devolves into a smackfest.

Sent from the last stall on the left
              It's sad when someone starts a "new car" thread, and it turns into just another ass-whip. There are some really miserable folks on this board.

Comment

• LOL @ the Magnum! Steve, you walked right into that one. It's like you meant to throw a stick, but it turned out to be a boomerang.

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                  laser pink bitches!!!!!!!!

god bless.

That color makes me barf rainbows and fart unicorns.

Comment

It's safer for you. The last supercharged manual car you had you completely redesigned the front end of it.
                    That was the drunk driver's fault, I was driving home and in 5th gear.
                    Originally posted by Denny View Post
                    You'd be surprised just how nice the autos are.
                    Junkie's car is auto, that's what I drove and it almost converted me. I just prefer doing the shifting myself.

Originally posted by Doug Hatton View Post
                    All y'all's shit is slow... THERE.... settled. LMAO!
                    Touchè
                    Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                    Very nice car, Danny. With all the horseshit in this thread, it was easy to forget it was about you getting a new car! The base models are very cool, especially with the Brembo package.
                    True, sorry Danny. Nice car. Like the old LX - good motor/brakes/suspension and nothing else.
                    Originally posted by talisman View Post
                    That color makes me barf rainbows and fart unicorns.
                    That has to hurt.

Comment

• Originally posted by SVT Lurch View Post
                      That has to hurt.
                      Nah, because he's somewhat right. It's not my favorite color either. Cars come and go, kinda like Eric's hair. lol

Comment

• I meant farting unicorns...the horn...ouch.

I personally like Laser Red - just not how it fades.

Comment

Nah, because he's somewhat right. It's not my favorite color either. Cars come and go, kinda like Eric's hair. lol
                          Nah, that shit is just going.

Comment

• Posing for Winstar billboards sure has a strange effect on folks.

Comment

• I heard 100000 loose dasani bottles add horsepowers.
                              Ded

Comment

• Originally posted by vadertt View Post
                                I heard 100000 loose dasani bottles add horsepowers.
                                I haz proof!!

Comment

Working...
                                X