The car I've wanted for years - 1959 Buick Lesabre

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by talisman View Post
    lol @ just splash some paint and interior on it. Seems really high. Doesn't say it it does actually run or not. Hopefully it has everything to get that grille fixed, because those parts are hard to find.
    x2 and no telling how much rot is under it.

I think its way too much but I dont know dick about those cars. If it was local and you could check it out in person then thats one thing but ATL is a hell of a drive.

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
      damn... a little steep unfortunately. What do you guys think?
      I think the asking price is about $7500 too high. It's a rough 2dr post - not a driver 2dr hardtop. Keep looking, they are rare but they are out there.
      When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Guy is out of his fucking mind.

Comment

One in Pa... has rust but trim looks complete..

Connors Motorcar Company is located in Pennsylvania. We are committed to keeping a small inventory of quality collector cars. We are always interested in buying vintage autos or will be glad to handle the sale of your car with our consignment program. We can also offer to locate and purchase the car you have always wanted.

Last edited by 68RR; 12-24-2011, 08:49 PM. Reason: added correct url
          Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

Put some chrome reverse and smaller sidewall tires on it, slam it, DONE.

Comment

Awesome. Looks like an exceptional car for the money.

And I would just lower it and leave the rest alone. Sweet!!
              When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                Awesome. Looks like an exceptional car for the money.

I dunno man. The other one is 4 grand cheaper, and only needs some paint and interior splashed on it! That's all!

Comment

there's a lot hiding under that silver car.

Comment

Found this yesterday. I know you said you wanted a '59, but here's a '60. Also found some '59 4 door hardtops.

Comment

Originally posted by CRASH View Post
                      Found this yesterday. I know you said you wanted a '59, but here's a '60. Also found some '59 4 door hardtops.

I find the '60's models to look a lot less appealing with the headlight change. What do you think?
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                        I find the '60's models to look a lot less appealing with the headlight change. What do you think?
                        I think the '59's look a little more sinister because of the headlights being the same angle as the fenders, but overall they look close to the same to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                          59-69 buick, been down hill from there.
                          Rock & roll's been going downhill since Buddy Holly died.

Comment

Originally posted by fitzwell View Post
                            Rock & roll's been going downhill since Buddy Holly died.
                            amen.
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Buddy Holly ain't dead. Just throw on a 45 and listen to him wail, Daddy-O!

Comment

thread

Comment

Working...
                                X