No announcement yet.

My LS-Coupe Turbo Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looked like he got you, unless you came around on the top end..?
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
      looked like he got you, unless you came around on the top end..?
      came around (look for the win lights)...we ran them again and he red lighted pretty bad. that run was like a .81 to a .95 and the next round was a .71 to a .85

Comment

• Good fun race it looked like. Very cool. Congrats on the win. Brb have to go tax Chad via text
        1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

• Sounds like there's more to this story.......

Comment

• Got to love them close races like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2165 Turbo Rail View Post
              Sounds like there's more to this story.......
              chad said he lost his bottle at the end of that run so we lined them back up and he jumped it.

don't stir up shit where there isn't any, both of my runs that night were faster then either of his that night, obviously i would have like to have a race without any bullshit, and we'll no doubt line them up again, but he won't argue that i got him this time. my .71 with a .06 r/t wasn't going to get beat by his .8x regardless of what he did on that pass.

Comment

• haha I'm just jazzin ya but yea he did tell me about the bottle that's the joy of boost... we never run out

Comment

• Originally posted by 2165 Turbo Rail View Post
                  haha I'm just jazzin ya but yea he did tell me about the bottle that's the joy of boost... we never run out
                  chad's a cool ass dude, nobody i'd rather line up next to (and get beat or beat), last thing i need is another damn person hating my ass!

Comment

• Chad is very cool. I've known him a LONG LONG LONG time

Comment

• I saw you cruising back from Kennedale, Sunday night around 7pm off 287.. Your car looked good. Always cool to see a street car running around town.

Comment

• Originally posted by dville_gt View Post
                        chad's a cool ass dude, nobody i'd rather line up next to (and get beat or beat), last thing i need is another damn person hating my ass!
                        Hopefully sometime soon you will have someone else to beat up on. Now, I just need to get that Brooks guy to pencil in my junk.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mysticcobrakilla View Post
                          Hopefully sometime soon you will have someone else to beat up on. Now, I just need to get that Brooks guy to pencil in my junk.
                          whats the plan? be careful catching the bug. had i known where this would end up when i started i...who am i kidding, i'd have still done it! i'm going to upgrade my turbo once it gets hot outside (i don't like racing in the texas summer)

Comment

whats the plan? be careful catching the bug. had i known where this would end up when i started i...who am i kidding, i'd have still done it! i'm going to upgrade my turbo once it gets hot outside (i don't like racing in the texas summer)
                            Plans?....who needs plans?

Actually my plans got blown up when I pulled a jamesthejew on a deal I should have jumped all over. Kicking myself hard for being "responsible". For now the plans are a dart 351w-ish + big honkin turbo and a glide but I'm working on something a little different from the norm for the trans.

Car is going to Brooks in the next few weeks to get the cage installed.

As for the bug, I've had it since I was a kid and I've been involved in drag racing in some form most of my adult life. I have been lucky enough to have a couple of friends that are nhra national event winners and one national Superstock champion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mysticcobrakilla View Post
                              Plans?....who needs plans?

Actually my plans got blown up when I pulled a jamesthejew on a deal I should have jumped all over. Kicking myself hard for being "responsible". For now the plans are a dart 351w-ish + big honkin turbo and a glide but I'm working on something a little different from the norm for the trans.

Car is going to Brooks in the next few weeks to get the cage installed.

As for the bug, I've had it since I was a kid and I've been involved in drag racing in some form most of my adult life. I have been lucky enough to have a couple of friends that are nhra national event winners and one national Superstock champion.
                              this all going in the s197?

Comment

this all going in the s197?
                                Yup! :-)

Comment

Working...
                                X