Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
    man, I'd trade my Lightning AND my left nut for that truck
    I got a 69 and a 78 , which one you want ?
    Big Rooster Racing

Comment

• Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
      beautiful truck, you build some cool shit man
      Appreciate that man. I've had fun with this one for sure.

Originally posted by bradttu View Post
      Gorgeous truck. Any shots of the interior or under the hood?
      Haven't taken many shots of under hood, just because there's not alot of eye candy. It's a pretty solid built motor, but it's nothing fancy like a modern crate motor, or anything blinged up.

The interior is really the only thing lacking completion. Ive got a solid idea, and a guy to help me do it...just still procrastinating on getting it done. So, as of right now.....it's stock, with a big ass B&M floor shifter coming up thru the floor.
      sigpic

Comment

• Absolutely awesome truck!

Current Rides
        '05 Cummins Quad Cab Dually, the workhorse
        '03 Jaguar S Type R, the daily
        '13 Lexus GS350, the wifes daily
        '04 Cobra, mildly modded
        '88 GT Vert, 347 NA, 5 spd., all new from the ground up
        Previous Rides.......not enough room.........

Comment

• Very nice build. I really like this body style Ford.

Comment

• Turned out great man, nice work.

Comment

• I like every single thing except the wheels.
              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
                I like every single thing except the wheels.
                I keep seeing the wheel comments, but the only wheel I really like better on that truck that wont look unfinished (considering the slam and shiny paint) or ghetto is this:

Comment

• Originally posted by eastsidetorino View Post
                  I keep seeing the wheel comments, but the only wheel I really like better on that truck that wont look unfinished (considering the slam and shiny paint) or ghetto is this:
                  Maybe. I've got a soft spot for salt-flats and magnesium wheels in general, though. Trucks just look weird with passenger car wheels, and low profile tires, especially when they still have tiny drum brakes. I get weird about design though, and from that standpoint, those wheels just don't work. Hell, painted steelies with chrome dog dishes would be better than the wheels on Bringit's truck. I also would not have lowered it as much as you guys like, so there's that, too. I really love those trucks, though. They're my favorite generation of the F-series.
                  ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• If you don't like lowered trucks I won't post any pics of my c10 then, lol that bitch is on the flo now!
                    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• This truck is pretty bad ass. All it needs is a 5 speed......

HUGE Inventory! Financing AVAILABLE! Give us a call - (903) 891-0000! Offering a large supply of Classic Cars, Muscle Cars, and Hot Rods for sale. Located in Sherman, TX, we provide quality classic cars for a great price!

Comment

• i dig the interior on that thing
                        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• I sent you a PM, have a few questions about your set up.

Comment

Working...
                          X