No announcement yet.

Prick Ranger Fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kid will probably get his ass beat at least once a week in school .

Comment

I'm going to the game tonight, I'll try to push some children out of the way to get a ball! Maybe I'll be famous and make the news!
      Originally posted by Nash B.
      Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
        I'm going to the game tonight, I'll try to push some children out of the way to get a ball! Maybe I'll be famous and make the news!
        better yet push some dude over the railing to get at a ball.

Comment

I didn't see it, but my brother said the Rangers turned a round and gave the kid a fucking huge prize pack of stuff(jersey, ball, tickets, etc).

I hope they send the bill to michael kay - he's the fuck that started all this shit.

Comment

Don't think they should have given up the ball to a kid who was crying. Hell he probably wouldn't ever remember the game later in life, not give a shit about baseball and toss it away later in life. Yay, they gave him another ball... see now everybody ends up happy and the people that rightly got the ball have a souvenir they'll actually appreciate

Comment

Working...
            X