No announcement yet.

pics of the vette!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bad jokes come to dfwmustangs to live forever.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
      Please. The armbar jokes have been going for over four years now. Cry me a river. lol.
      Lol, I'm not crying a river about Jeremy's comment. He just takes every chance he can to say something about James tuning something like he's one of the cool kids for commenting on it. It's old. It's run it's course. Just like the arm bar comments that are always made. They're old. I guess I just don't find the humor in stupid shit like some people do.

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
      bad jokes come to dfwmustangs to live forever.
      And I should have known that and not even said anything. Hell, you'd think posting on this board (and Canada, of course) for ten years that I would know this by now. LOL !

Comment

• I just saw a red C4 going down 380 this morning but it was on sawblades.
        Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• get a '95 ZR-1

Comment

• One of my old e36's on c4 wheels. Had coils and 20mm spacers.

Ded

Comment

• Originally posted by CRASH View Post
              How long are you going to ride that stupid fucking joke ?
              It will be in my Sig forever now. Just for your enjoyment.

2012 GT500

Comment

• Originally posted by CRASH View Post
                Lol, I'm not crying a river about Jeremy's comment. He just takes every chance he can to say something about James tuning something like he's one of the cool kids for commenting on it. It's old. It's run it's course. Just like the arm bar comments that are always made. They're old. I guess I just don't find the humor in stupid shit like some people do.

And I should have known that and not even said anything. Hell, you'd think posting on this board (and Canada, of course) for ten years that I would know this by now. LOL !
                Hell, I agree with you. To this day, anytime I meet someone from the board, within the first few minutes an armbar and BJJ is almost always mentioned. Even funnier, there is a lot of people on this board into BJJ but I'm the one who gets shit for it. Haha. DFWM, it is, what it is and can't be taken seriously at all. lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by SMKR View Post
                  get a '95 ZR-1

Thats really nice. I saw a Slegehammer at C&C last month, but the Speedster will always have a place in my heart...
                  Attached Files
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                  X