Sold the Galaxie bought this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dville_gt View Post
    maybe if i can pull off a quicker time at the cruise it'll reset the space-time continuum and we'll both be free.
    Not a chance.

Comment

That's an ugly ass truck man!

Comment

Hey, if it makes you happy and you got a good deal, great job. I hear the Avalanche is extremely comfortable to drive and ride in.

Comment

last i remember trucks were not supposed to be pretty. they are supposed to pull trailers, haul stuff and break people's shins(assuming you have a ball hitch on there, i would). good buddy of mine bought one and other than discoloring cladding, it was a solid truck that last many years of hard use

sorry for not hating on it!

Comment

Originally posted by grove rat View Post
            last i remember trucks were not supposed to be pretty. they are supposed to pull trailers, haul stuff and break people's shins(assuming you have a ball hitch on there, i would). good buddy of mine bought one and other than discoloring cladding, it was a solid truck that last many years of hard use

sorry for not hating on it!
            <--- has had his shin broken on a hitch. I have also been sucker punched by a load of pipe that was sticking out at eyebrow height.

Comment

I saw the truck last night at the gtg. Its not half bad.
              Doug

90 LX Coupe 5.0
              90 7up Vert. 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by 2165 Turbo Rail View Post
                Well then you must love my GTO
                I haven't seen it, but yes I love GTOs. Love it more if it had a 400/455 in it makin 500 wheel on muscle.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam88gta1 View Post
                  Not a chance.
                  I'd ask if you are referring to not a chance I best the time or not a chance I will get away from the tags but I'm sure your smart ass would say either.

Comment

Originally posted by strokd View Post
                    i haven't seen it, but yes i love gtos. Love it more if it had a 400/455 in it makin 500 wheel on muscle.
                    muscle!

Comment

Originally posted by STROKD View Post
                      I haven't seen it, but yes I love GTOs. Love it more if it had a 400/455 in it makin 500 wheel on muscle.
                      It has a turbo LS making more than that. You would like it (I think everyone does, lol)

we started this a couple weeks ago so I guess its time to start posting some pics and info about it. its a Judge clone that someone built 10-12 years ago. It had a 400 with a turbo 350 and a 7.5 rear end with 2.73 gears we are putting a LQ4 6.0 liter motor with a T76 turbo (coping JOHN's wagon, the green 1960 Parkwood wagon)
                      When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                        It has a turbo LS making more than that. You would like it (I think everyone does, lol)

http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=1622
                        I know I do I had the windows tinted in the GTO yesterday and we are loading up at 3p today to head to KS. The wife and I are driving the GTO and dad is going to trailer the 60 Sedan delivery up there behind his AVALANCHE! lol

he only has a couple hundred miles on the 60 and most of those are 20 mile jogs. plus if we decided to buy something else while we are up there we will have a trailer to get it home and dad or his wife will drive the 60 back
                        1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

Originally posted by dville_gt View Post
                          I'd ask if you are referring to not a chance I best the time or not a chance I will get away from the tags but I'm sure your smart ass would say either.
                          Either.

Comment

Those are the ugliest trucks I have seen. Now the ones without the plastic on bottom look tons better.

Comment

Working...
                            X