• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol. holy shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by CWO View Post
      lol. holy shit.
      Supposedly it's had everything from a Porsche flat-6 to a Ferrari V8 and a Lambo V12.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Oemmedi-meccanica/183718824982642http://www.oemmedi.it/Fiat 500 con motore Lamborghini Murcielago V12 6.2L 580hppresentata al M...

Comment

• Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
        Islero

I. Want. This.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ratt View Post
          I. Want. This.
          The problem with early Lambos is that they only made 3 each (give or take a few hundred) of most models until the 70s, so finding one is generally an issue. A quick Wiki search brings up a total of 225 units for the Islero. Can't imagine many are still around today, although Hagerty shows their pricing to be right around $100k, so it's not really too bad on price. Parts availability has to be shit, though.

Comment

The problem with early Lambos is that they only made 3 each (give or take a few hundred) of most models until the 70s, so finding one is generally an issue. A quick Wiki search brings up a total of 225 units for the Islero. Can't imagine many are still around today, although Hagerty shows their pricing to be right around $100k, so it's not really too bad on price. Parts availability has to be shit, though.
            LSx swap obv

Comment

• Comment

Don't care. New goal.
                Originally posted by CWO View Post
                LSx swap obv
                Fuck that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                  Don't care. New goal.

Fuck that.
                  Rock on.

And I'm assuming that he said that tongue-in-cheek. Even so, I almost bit through my tongue.

Comment

• Helped detail an Espada. Liked it even though it was no Miura.

Comment

I sold an old 1973 Bavaria to a board member way back when...I really think BMW was at the top of its styling game with the E9

Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
                      Helped detail an Espada. Liked it even though it was no Miura.
                      The Espada may not have the visual appeal of the other lambos, but they sure make all the right noises.
                      (ignore douchey looking driver)

Comment

• Originally posted by eastsidetorino View Post
                        I sold an old 1973 Bavaria to a board member way back when...I really think BMW was at the top of its styling game with the E9
                        One of my favorite designs. Too bad they rust so badly, and too bad stancers like Jeremy like to fuck them up!

On the Lambo note, Espadas are cool, but the Jarama may be my favorite Lamborghini. The angularity of the design is great, especially in that orange color I posted above.

Comment

• Yak. enough of the euro trash ..

Comment

• I dunno if this video was ever posted here...but my jaw hit the floor. I would have liked to have been on the sidelines watching them pass.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by eastsidetorino View Post
                                I dunno if this video was ever posted here...but my jaw hit the floor. I would have liked to have been on the sidelines watching them pass.

Ridiculous.

Here's a video that was posted on the Jalopy Journal a long while back. I can't remember who the narrator is, but it's a bunch of 20 or so year old Hollywood dudes beating the crap out of their GTOs in the 60s(ish). Nuts.

Comment

Working...
                                X