Random car thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
    The most-recent Ferrari that does anything for me whatsoever. I'd like to have one eventually, and it's probably going to have to be in that color.
    The color makes it, but I wouldn't turn down a red, white, or black one. NO YELLOW OR SILVER.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ratt View Post
      The color makes it, but I wouldn't turn down a red one. NO YELLOW.
      Agreed on all counts.

Comment

Edited.

Also, how do you feel about the topless versions?

http://www.cars.com/go/search/detail...nal&listType=1
        Not my first choice, but if push came to shove...

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

The color makes it, but I wouldn't turn down a red, white, or black one. NO YELLOW OR SILVER.
              Nick and I detailed a red 355 GTS when I worked for him. Been wanting one more than usual since those few days. I just remember that paint taking forever to get all of the scratches out.

Comment

• Comment

The most recent Ferrari that does anything for me whatsoever. I'd like to have one eventually, and it's probably going to have to be in that color.
                  I echo your opinion (but I wouldnt mind red or yellow). Although after seeing what the value of Dino 246s is doing, I think I might like to own a 308 (1977 fiberglass bodied of course).

on a side note, there was always a blue 355 berlinetta in the parking lot next to my mom's real estate office growing up. I definitely idolized that car.

Comment

• Originally posted by eastsidetorino View Post
                    I echo your opinion (but I wouldnt mind red or yellow). Although after seeing what the value of Dino 246s is doing, I think I might like to own a 308 (1977 fiberglass bodied of course).

on a side note, there was always a blue 355 berlinetta in the parking lot next to my mom's real estate office growing up. I definitely idolized that car.
                    My fond memory of the 355 was the 355 Challenge cockpit simulator that was in arcades when I was ~10; I "learned" to drive stick in one of those, lol.

Funny that you mention Dinos/308s; I've been looking at 308 GT4s recently as something I might like to pick up a few years from now. They've probably bottomed out as far as depreciation goes (starting to pick back up), and a lot of them got used far more than a "real" Ferrari counterpart did, which means they're often in much better driving condition than a comparable Ferrari of similar vintage. Plus, they look pretty good in black, and they're not terribly slow.

Comment

My fond memory of the 355 was the 355 Challenge cockpit simulator that was in arcades when I was ~10; I "learned" to drive stick in one of those, lol.

Funny that you mention Dinos/308s; I've been looking at 308 GT4s recently as something I might like to pick up a few years from now. They've probably bottomed out as far as depreciation goes (starting to pick back up), and a lot of them got used far more than a "real" Ferrari counterpart did, which means they're often in much better driving condition than a comparable Ferrari of similar vintage. Plus, they look pretty good in black, and they're not terribly slow.
                      I fucking love the 308. Almost as much as I do the 355. They seem like they are semi-reliable and a really nice driver's car.

Comment

I fucking love the 308. Almost as much as I do the 355. They seem like they are semi-reliable and a really nice driver's car.

Comment

• Originally posted by eastsidetorino View Post
                          That sound is nice.

Comment

Comment

• Is that a Buick?

Comment

Working...
                              X