Random car thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
    Link? I want to know more about them, maybe some day I will be able to get a nice 40 or 42.
    FJ44

Icon Bronco

Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
          FJ44
          his icon page
          This channel is dedicated to the work done by TLC and ICON. TLC is the nations oldest and most respected full service facility caring for Land Cruisers from 1958 to current model year. TLC offers sales, service, parts, drive train conversions and world class restorations. ICON brand was born from the experiences learned at TLC. This time we set out to design and produce vehicles inspired by vintage designs, yet with modern chassis, ergonomic and mechanical systems, to create a peerless vehicle, for adventures without boundaries. A revival of classic industrial arts, hand made in the USA with top quality domestic components. Best of the best. Thanks for viewing! icon4x4.com tlc4x4.com

Comment

• Originally posted by momo View Post

now if only gulf still existed...
            I'm assuming you mean in the racing industry? Because the company is still around. There is one over in White Settlement near the Lockheed plant.

XBL Tag = veight7

Comment

• Sometimes get cool stuff to play with. Also wanted to see if I could upset the GTO gods. I did. damn random electrical problems.

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...