Random car thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lowfast View Post
    I am a fan of trucks dumped on large wheels (within reason). Have you rolled your new mustangs wheels over to the truck yet? Always thought it was cool ford used the same bolt patterns on the ranger, explorer and mustang.
    haven't even made the first payment on the new car. lol Only reason I did this was because the wife was doing a brake job on her car.

Comment

• Good woman who will get in there and get shit done.
      1965 Ford Falcon Pro-Touring Project
      TCI F/R Suspension, 3V-4.6 & TR3560, LT III Wheels

sigpic
      Work In Progress

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
        Right over your head. It's safety. You pretty much stated the transition. The Fox was the last mustang chassis that didn't have the more stringent side impact tests.
        Yup, right over my head. I didnt even think about the internal bracing.
        Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by lowfast View Post
            6'3" 245lbs. With the aftermarket seats I fit in my 65 Falcon just fine.
            we're about the same frame size then...

I'm 6'4" 240, but man, there aren't many (any?) seats that I can spend hours in without discomfort.

it makes spending real money on a vehicle painful in more ways than one
            http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
              we're about the same frame size then...

I'm 6'4" 240, but man, there aren't many (any?) seats that I can spend hours in without discomfort.

it makes spending real money on a vehicle painful in more ways than one
              with that said, i feel like a damn infant in my f150.. almost *too* much room, and dont let me get in the back seat, ohhh lawwwd.

i've actually done a permanent swap with the wafe to let me drive the 3 series every day. it's just so much quicker/nimble/and comfortable for me.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• my dream car there, i even dig the impala tail light treatment

Comment

• I bet if you ask he is "going to fix it one day"

Comment

• Meh - I'd take the citation thats parked behind it first lol
                        Originally posted by Sgt Beavis
                        I don't always like lowered trucks, but when I do, it's because they really kick ass..

Comment

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                          with that said, i feel like a damn infant in my f150.. almost *too* much room, and dont let me get in the back seat, ohhh lawwwd.

i've actually done a permanent swap with the wafe to let me drive the 3 series every day. it's just so much quicker/nimble/and comfortable for me.
                          new body F150? interior room is killer on them... back seat has more room than a super duty!

I've come really close to buying an 05/06 E320 CDI a couple times in search of an ultra-comfortable seat. They're rated highly for tall folk as far as interior room, killer fuel mileage, ok power, etc. But every time I've come close to a slam dunk deal on one, timing has prevented it.

So I've kinda taken that as a sign to not get one.

meanwhile, I was always ergonomically comfortable in fox bodies

I digress... further...

Comment

• '14 4X4 f150 Supercrew

Comment

• nice... yeah, they're huge inside

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post

meanwhile, I was always ergonomically comfortable in fox bodies

I digress... further...
                                Its been to long since Ive been in a fox to remember but thats not the case in a sn95. 6'2 and my knees are almost always touching the dash.

Comment

Working...
                                X