No announcement yet.

Random car thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The negative camber/tires on rear are gay, but overall it's a real nice car I think.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
      The negative camber/tires on rear are gay, but overall it's a real nice car I think.
      It's bagged, which isn't always a bad thing, but that camber + those goofy assed rear tires + bagged = abomination.

Comment

• Those cars are pretty cheap too. I know this because I watch wheeler dealers and can do the pound/dollar conversion. That would be one badass ls1 swap candidate.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
          Those cars are pretty cheap too. I know this because I watch wheeler dealers and can do the pound/dollar conversion. That would be one badass ls1 swap candidate.
          SHO Yamaha V6 is actually (oddly) a pretty popular swap.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ratt View Post
            It's bagged, which isn't always a bad thing, but that camber + those goofy assed rear tires + bagged = abomination.
            It's always a bad thing on a Lotus given that you're messing with a suspension designed by the most badass roadgoing suspension engineers on the planet.

Of all of the things to fix on a pre-S4 Esprit, the suspension isn't one of them.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
                It's always a bad thing on a Lotus given that you're messing with a suspension designed by the most badass roadgoing suspension engineers on the planet.

Of all of the things to fix on a pre-S4 Esprit, the suspension isn't one of them.
                This. There's a guy in Frisco driving around in a Lotus Elise...hawt sex. I want one for a fun corner car...lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by mystic96 View Post
                  Neighbor's house

You live next door to Ricky Bobby
                  Nitrous is like a hot girl with an STD. You wanna hit it but your afraid of the consequences!

90 GT Carb 331, heads cam and a lot of bottle
                  95 Tbird SC forged 3.8, MPX supercharger, heads cam, and a little bottle

Comment

• Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                    My new toy I picked up over the weekend, it is a 2008. I had been searching for an 06 Z06 or a 10+ GT500 when I came across this 08 that was in my price range so I pulled the trigger on it.

Congrats!

Overall impressions?

I'm a previous (2 times) C5 owner, and was thinking about taking the plunge into a 06+ z06.

Seems like there are a pretty good market of stock-ish well-maintained cars out there. It also seems hard to find a calibur of car to compare, performance-to-price ratio.

--Scott

Comment

• Originally posted by stangstew View Post
                      You live next door to Ricky Bobby
                      LOLZZ...I was thinking the same thing
                      Originally posted by Da Prez
                      Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                      Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

• This ZL1 is pissing off a lot of camaro guys lol

and yes, those are 30"

Comment

• Originally posted by Baba Ganoush View Post
                          This ZL1 is pissing off a lot of camaro guys lol

and yes, those are 30"

Oh my.....
                          Originally posted by Yale
                          I want to give her a colonoscopy with my tongue.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
                            Watching old footage of them sliding those things around every turn gives me a serious chubby.
                            I have the video game "Legends", and at first, I tried driving the cars like a modern day Indycar, but I couldn't keep up. Once I learned how to powerslide around the corners, my times picked up.

Comment

• Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• Something about that Group S Toyota..... makes me want to do badddddd things.

Comment

Working...
                                X