Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 76 Maverick View Post
    That's a dangerous predicament.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Comment

• Unimog's are awesome, that is my FU vehicle purchased with my FU money.

Comment

• Something entirely offensive as this:

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Like to build a streetable version of that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                    Like to build a streetable version of that.
                    Wish granted!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                      Something entirely offensive as this:
                      It's every 8 year old girls drawing of a SUV come.to life.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• '69 Camaro ice racer from Scandinavia

Comment

• Fangio, Monaco, '57

Comment

• I always imagined driving one of those old open wheel cars would be bad ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                              I always imagined driving one of those old open wheel cars would be bad ass.
                              Watching old footage of them sliding those things around every turn gives me a serious chubby.

Comment

• Pininfarina Sigma concept. Late 60s, supposed to be a safer F1 car. Interesting that the same debate on body shape is taking place today.

Comment

Working...
                                X