• Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• The blue Cuda is a major party foul. 70 tail light panel, 72-74 grille and side marker lights and one of the cheap fake shaker hoods. As straight as it looks they should have taken the time and effort to fully do a 70 model. Replace the quarters with correct sidemarker openings and swap the header panel and grille for the 70 units. It looks good but to me it just look half way done right. Not to mention horrible emblem choice and placement! Last...the exhaust is hideous.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
                  The blue Cuda is a major party foul. 70 tail light panel, 72-74 grille and side marker lights and one of the cheap fake shaker hoods. As straight as it looks they should have taken the time and effort to fully do a 70 model. Replace the quarters with correct sidemarker openings and swap the header panel and grille for the 70 units. It looks good but to me it just look half way done right. Not to mention horrible emblem choice and placement! Last...the exhaust is hideous.
                  oh
                  "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
                    The blue Cuda is a major party foul. Last...the exhaust is hideous.
                    Exactly.

Comment

• Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
                            Noice.
                            G'Day Mate

Comment

• I would pay "new truck" money + for a truck like the orange on above.

Comment

• Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

Working...
                                X