No announcement yet.

Random car thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• ^2002 Corvette Z51. Lingenfelter (sp?) built engine with ported LS6 heads, cam, long tubes, high flow cats, big brake kit with two piece rotors, some HP aftermarket clutch and lightened flywheel, C6 shifter, 120k miles and in perfect shape. New TF 3 piece wheels and new Nitto Invo tires.
      What do y'all think shes worth?
      Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• $1 bob
        1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
          ^2002 Corvette Z51. Lingenfelter (sp?) built engine with ported LS6 heads, cam, long tubes, high flow cats, big brake kit with two piece rotors, some HP aftermarket clutch and lightened flywheel, C6 shifter, 120k miles and in perfect shape. New TF 3 piece wheels and new Nitto Invo tires.
          What do y'all think shes worth?
          You knew this was coming.
          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Yes sir, I did. lolz
            Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• I ended up buying it back. Deal was too good.

Comment

• did you get the benzo running right?

asking for a friend.
                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• It's still at Eurocharged. Waiting on different spark plugs and they switched MAP sensors so the car don't know it's running too much boost.

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                    I ended up buying it back. Deal was too good.
                    But did they throw in the leather jacket?

Comment

• Random car

Comment

• Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                        Picked up a new beater truck earlier this year. I will probably drop it a little at some point, and might do something with the wheels. They were originally all polished, a previous owner spray painted the spokes. Might try plastidip.

Edit: Old picture, the grass isn't dead now.
                        Nice. I'm thinking of getting something similar for a DD or maybe even a 454SS

Comment

• Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
                          But did they throw in the leather jacket?
                          Nope but I am the right age, overweight, white and balding so it seemed right. lol

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X