Random car thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
    I have been throwing around the idea of stripping one down like the roadkill vette.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
      Nice work, what scale? You don't see too many early camaros left like that anymore. Is it wrong that I kind of miss seeing stuff like that, these days?
      thanks, it's 1:25th scale.

Comment

• Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
        Yep, plasma to much money. Side note, why didn't they chop the pillars off?
        The seat belts are on the pillars...gotta stay legal...

Comment

• not a fox, but the only mustang I own these days.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
            Man, I still LOVE the '87-'88 Turbo Coupe. It's probably the best looking Ford if the '80s. That includes the '89 SuperCoupe, which is my 2nd favorite Ford of the '80s.
            I have been hunting for the perfect 88 Turbo Coupe for years. They are all ragged out.
            Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Picked up a new beater truck earlier this year. I will probably drop it a little at some point, and might do something with the wheels. They were originally all polished, a previous owner spray painted the spokes. Might try plastidip.

Edit: Old picture, the grass isn't dead now.

Comment

• Im in love with that 1500
                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
                  Im in love with that 1500
                  It also has a 6.0 with a mild cam.

Comment

• What size tires?

Comment

• Front: 275 45 20
                      Rear: 285 50 20

As far as I can tell is hasn't been lowered... yet.

Comment

• Cool truck. I'm not sure I'd do anything to it at all. Looks really good and for the most part, you could still use it as a truck. I mean, lower is always better, but I'd leave it alone.

Comment

• Damn. If that little truck wasn't a step side it would be near perfect.

Comment

• Nice truck
                            2003 oxford white cobra whipple powered corn fed
                            2018 F150 RCSB 5.0

Comment

• Received my first trophy this past weekend. Went to a show in Mabank with some family. I was entered into Cars 1960-69, I took Best in class. Weather was great, lots of nice cars, beers were 3 for $5, and they had a crawfish boil. Good times.

"You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
                              http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
                              Factory Five MK4 Cobra
                              Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
                              http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
                              www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
                              sigpic

Comment

• Put a shackle kit on the back and call it done. I went with 285 50 20 on the Texas wheels. They look wider on your truck.

Cobra kit is on my bucket list. Love those cars.

Comment

Working...
                                X