• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• That looks fucking retarded....
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
          I am by NO means a good paint and body guy. I have to pay others.
          I find it amazing that we (the car enthusiast community) have gone from celebrating skilled customizing and body work to putting shit like this on a pedestal.

Comment

• Stumbled across this north of Tulsa today

Comment

• Love the cool old vintage photos. Shelby towing a Shelby and the first one with the vintage mods on it is bad ass.

Originally posted by 90MarkVII View Post
              I find it amazing that we (the car enthusiast community) have gone from celebrating skilled customizing and body work to putting shit like this on a pedestal.
              You don't have to love the look, but that is a rolling project with a ton of bad ass fabrication. For instance, as far as I know, the fenders are temporary so he can drive the crap out of it while it's being built. (LS, custom chassis, chopped top, etc)

Personally, I think it's crazy and while not what I would do, pretty damn cool.

Edit: oh yeah, and those shiny doors... he built them out of a single sheet of aluminum.

Last edited by BLAKE; 10-09-2017, 06:44 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 90MarkVII View Post
                Because it takes so much craftsmanship, fabrication, and effort to throw on some drop shackles, KYBs, and low-pro tires on and "do it right," yeah?

Not really trying to pick a fight, but I'm guessing there's a shitload of work in that car.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                  Because it takes so much craftsmanship, fabrication, and effort to throw on some drop shackles, KYBs, and low-pro tires on and "do it right," yeah?

Not really trying to pick a fight, but I'm guessing there's a shitload of work in that car.
                  There well may be a shitload of work in it.
                  I get to think it looks like shit.
                  You get to think it's cool.
                  We're both happy.

Comment

• Comment

• Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• I'll wait to pass judgment until the fenders are "done". Hopefully they are not, they look hideous especially in the top view. So he is running an LS motor which is a very compact motor, why are the wheels pushed so far out? They didn't always stick out that far.

Comment

• Originally posted by 90MarkVII View Post
                          There well may be a shitload of work in it.
                          I get to think it looks like shit.
                          You get to think it's cool.
                          We're both happy.
                          I take back my shit-talking, because that single cab Dodge is ugly as fuck no matter how much work went into it

Comment

• That mustang is another waste of a lot of time and effort. Unless maybe he's some kind of hardcore mad max fan or something.

Looks like cobbled together trash
                            WH

Comment

• Is he road roaring the cwr? Autocross? I don't get it.
                              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• I bet a ride would explain what it is lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X