• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
          Sometimes get cool stuff to play with. Also wanted to see if I could upset the GTO gods. I did. damn random electrical problems.

I was a little bummed about that car. Most of his gauges didn't work properly. Only the speedo, tach and clock functioned. I know the problem is the cluster needs a refurb and new resistors but he didn't want to spend a grand pulling the dash and sending off the cluster so he had me wire in all Auto Meter gauges in the center console. Seemed a shame to drill holes in such a clean consol.

The big one that bugs me is he said his brake light (on the dash) would turn on randomly and 4 shops around couldn't figure out why so they removed the bulb from the cluster.
          Took me under a minute to see the distribution block with the sensor is smashed between the header and frame rail and two brake lines rest on the damn manifold. I explained that would fix the light problem and its about $300 assuming I can find another distribution block because I would need to make custom front lines and master lines so I can relocate it away from the exhaust. He didn't want to spend that as well even after I explained how dangerous that was and he is cooking his brake fluid.
          Nope, gas gauge and working ambient temperature gauge were more important.

I just don't get some people. Here is a high dollar car and he don't want to spend $300 to make sure it does not set on fire and can stop yet another customer pulls in with a 2000 Sentra worth maybe $1500 and I give him a $2100 quote (needs the everything) and he says go ahead and fix it. LOL
          Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by white88 View Post

Chirs let my pop off a few rounds.
                      sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                      🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Got to hand it to my old man. 60 years old and still getting after it!

Originally posted by lincolnboy
                        After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• That's a badass car Alex. Congrats to your old man. What series is he running in?
                          Originally posted by Jester
                          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                          He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                          Originally posted by Denny
                          What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                          FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
                            That's a badass car Alex. Congrats to your old man. What series is he running in?
                            kinda looks like american iron?
                            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Bad ass. Fun track!
                              Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                              There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                                kinda looks like american iron?
                                Wasn't sure if that was some sort of sponsor, class, or series sticker
                                Originally posted by Jester
                                Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                                He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                                Originally posted by Denny
                                What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                                FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Working...
                                X