• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Mufflers, sounds more mean than Chuck Norris blowing his wad
    Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
      Very nice!

Is all that stuff in your stable now CJ?

David

Comment

• Comment

• My last three bikes, I'm currently bikeless I really miss the RC51

Comment

• The begining of my last project. Got rid of the crossfire and went a little more oldschool. The guy I bought it from swore the motor was good, however it has a spun bearing. The good news is everything underneath it, exhaust, suspension, spindles, vacuum lines, and electrical has been replaced in the last 5 years, and the interior looks good. Just needs a motor, wheels and paint. The guys brother was driving it and said the tq convertor went out on him and it need a flexplate so he replaced it. Then he told his brother he put the flexplate on backwards. In my mind I knew that his brother would have went back and flipped it around if he really believed that was all it was. Mehh it was still a good deal and just gives me an excuse to put some HP in it. I just hate people that lie about shit.

Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• I cant decide between the three. I love the blue one in the you tube video below, but would do it in red, but then again i kinda like the stock look. Mine does have the luggage rack but I am not a fan of it.

Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• Originally posted by red04stang View Post
                danngggg

You have my old car.. If you need to know anything on it let me know.

Comment

• Originally posted by red04stang View Post
                  danngggg

My baby. I miss that car so much.
                  Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                  Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                  Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                  You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chili View Post
                    You have my old car.. If you need to know anything on it let me know.
                    Don't tell him about what happened in the backseat at sonic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                      Don't tell him about what happened in the backseat at sonic.
                      Don't ask don't tell?

That car has caught air before though!

I just hope he figured out what the line-lock was.. I had intended to put a note about it in the glove box but forgot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chili View Post
                        Don't ask don't tell?

That car has caught air before though!

I just hope he figured out what the line-lock was.. I had intended to put a note about it in the glove box but forgot.
                        It's also had poop on the hood!

Comment

• Getting a fresh candy coating this weekend, so here is the before pict.
                          Last edited by Cam_Stang; 04-19-2011, 12:11 PM.

Comment

• ^Nice^

David

Comment

• Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                              I cant decide between the three. I love the blue one in the you tube video below, but would do it in red, but then again i kinda like the stock look. Mine does have the luggage rack but I am not a fan of it.

I always loved the luggage rack.
                              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Fresh out of paint

First post said image was 2 big.
                                Last edited by Cam_Stang; 08-24-2011, 01:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X