Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What tires are on the MR2?
    Originally posted by davbrucas
    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

• Originally posted by slow99 View Post
      What tires are on the MR2?
      Bald as fuck Yokohama AVSi

Comment

• They look like Bridgestone Potenzas.

God I love MR2's. My buddy had one in High School just like that. Greddy Boost controller, and bolt ons. That thing handled like it was on rails. The best time I ever had in that thing was the connecting curve from I20 onto 360 Northbound.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
          They look like Bridgestone Potenzas.

God I love MR2's. My buddy had one in High School just like that. Greddy Boost controller, and bolt ons. That thing handled like it was on rails. The best time I ever had in that thing was the connecting curve from I20 onto 360 Northbound.
          This one is getting a 2grfe v6 and some KW version3 coilovers. After I get that all buttoned up it will go to texas track works to be setup and have then help me choose some super wide rubber.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
            This one is getting a 2grfe v6 and some KW version3 coilovers. After I get that all buttoned up it will go to texas track works to be setup and have then help me choose some super wide rubber.
            What motor is that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ratt View Post
              Are you in San Francisco? If so, I'm sure that tiny car and their shitty parking situation works out in your favor a lot
              I was when I bought it ... and that's precisely why I bought it. It was the best purchase I made while in SF ... truly life-changing. Now that we're back and closed and in the house, I'm picking up something a little more substantial. I'd be fucking toast if I got hit in that thing.
              I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

Comment

What motor is that?
                Late model Toyota V6 that came in just about everything. 280 WHP with no turbo, supercharger, or NO2. Factory reliability and 35-39 MPG.

Comment

• Is that the Avalon motor? I really don't see how they wedged that thing in there. lol

That's cool as shit though. You basically have a miniature NSX there.

Comment

• Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
                    Problem? want to box? you're a pussy..
                    i'll box you for all 45 seconds you can stand, time/place?

im not trolling anymore, this is a real call out. fuck sosoe's equiment, i got govt money. i'll buy whatever safety gear you want., leydoit, weouthere, we ballin.

im sprayin at you rusty n'gas like, double you, dee 40
                    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Is that the Avalon motor? I really don't see how they wedged that thing in there. lol

That's cool as shit though. You basically have a miniature NSX there.

Some car nerd built a really nice mount kit ... Runs about $1800 for the kit but it makes it super easy. Dude that designed it also put a rotary engine in a LeMons MR2 car.

The 2GRFE came in a ton of cars ... Rav4, Camery, Avalon, any Lexus that ended in 350 ... Ect.

More or less like a mini NSX. I like to think of it as a poor man's Lotus Evora.

Comment

Some car nerd built a really nice mount kit ... Runs about $1800 for the kit but it makes it super easy. Dude that designed it also put a rotary engine in a LeMons MR2 car.

The 2GRFE came in a ton of cars ... Rav4, Camery, Avalon, any Lexus that ended in 350 ... Ect.

More or less like a mini NSX. I like to think of it as a poor man's Lotus Evora.
                        wow, that is shoe horned in there. haha. That is bad ass though. Very cool.

Comment

wow, that is shoe horned in there. haha. That is bad ass though. Very cool.
                          Automotive ridiculousness is always good fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                            nerd

Comment

• Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                              nerd
                              Jelly of the egg.

Comment

Jelly of the egg.
                                Lol, no doubt ... she's a real beauty.

Comment

Working...
                                X