X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
    Why do I get a red X on these?
    2012 GT - Brembo car
    "Sell crazy some place else, were all stocked up here" - Jack Nicholson, As Good As It Gets.

Comment

• if thats yours steve, congrats it flippin sweet. the wheels really set it off.

god bless.
      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• The wife picked up a new Fusion this weekend and it took every ounce of restraint to not test drive a '13 GT. I would love one but one car payment is already too many, lol. Some real nice rides for sure though.

Comment

• Love those wheels, Steve.

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
            if thats yours steve, congrats it flippin sweet. the wheels really set it off.

god bless.
            "If"? You caught me, I found a pic of the car on the internet and tried to pass it off as my own. lol

Originally posted by ENKI View Post
            Love those wheels, Steve.
            Me too, thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
              "If"? You caught me, I found a pic of the car on the internet and tried to pass it off as my own. lol
              ha, not what i was getting at dude. you post millions of pics of millions of cars. just meant if thats yours i love it.

god bless.
              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Nice car and wheels Steve, also, happy belated armbar birthday ! ;-)

What wheels are those?
                2012 SRT8 Challenger 392 Hemi-6 speed
                Bright Silver Metallic w/ Black Stripes
                Leg Maker Inc. 4"Carbon Fiber CAI
                Speedlogix Catch Can
                Resonator Delete

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                  ha, not what i was getting at dude. you post millions of pics of millions of cars. just meant if thats yours i love it.

god bless.
                  Sorry, guess I've just gotten used to being attacked on here every day. Thanks for the compliment.

Originally posted by STRONGNUFF View Post
                  Nice car and wheels Steve, also, happy belated armbar birthday ! ;-)

What wheels are those?
                  Thanks bro. They are True Forged Victories wheels. They are three piece custom made from the same factory that makes IForged wheels.

20x9 265/35 Nitto on front.
                  20x11 305/35 Nitto drag radial on the rear.

Comment

• Man Steve, I guess Im going to be the only that says I don't like the wheels, don't armbare me bro! Im just not into the rivets, there so 1985 Centerline looking, lol.

<---Had Champ 500 centerlines on his 81 Z-28
                    Originally posted by Silverback
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                      Man Steve, I guess Im going to be the only that says I don't like the wheels, don't armbare me bro! Im just not into the rivets, there so 1985 Centerline looking, lol.

<---Had Champ 500 centerlines on his 81 Z-28
                      It's all good Henry. I've never been big on the assembley bolts either, but it looks really good in person in my opinion. The great thing about 3 piece wheels that if ever the hoop gets damaged, or I just want to change centers, those bolts allow me to disassemble them for an easy fix!

Comment

• But lookie what I bought my son, you be happy to see.
                        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                          But lookie what I bought my son, you be happy to see.
                          What did you buy?

Comment

• I suck at the internez

Comment

• I installed a set of Tokico D-spec adjustables and cut a half coil off the front springs. Finally sits about right for me.

Steve, what is the AFM newsletter you mentioned back in April? I never saw it, and I haven't heard of that before and couldn't locate it with a search.

When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                                I installed a set of Tokico D-spec adjustables and cut a half coil off the front springs. Finally sits about right for me.

Steve, what is the AFM newsletter you mentioned back in April? I never saw it, and I haven't heard of that before and couldn't locate it with a search.

I just ordered the Sportline springs and BMR panhard from Lethal Performance. So hopefully it will sit amazing like your car does. Do you get any tire run at all? I'm a lil worried about my 305 DR's.

As for the newsletter, it was sent to me in the email newsletter that I signed up for at some point. I don't have it anymore I deleted it awhile back, sorry.

Comment

Working...
                                X