No announcement yet.

Classic stang owners. Post ur pics here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DAMN that is beautiful! good job and thanks for the desktop.
    --carlos

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rreemo

Been experimenting with some different wheels (and finally sticky tires)....

And this is what it looked like about ~15-16 years ago....

Absolutly gorgeous jason. Love the under hood.
      Originally posted by Baron
      If I dissagree with you, it is because you are wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE
        I'm generally more of a modify and drive the wheels off it kind of guy, but that is just bad ass right there.
        Thanks, and I know what you mean about the driving part - I would probably drive it more often if I didn't already have too many other hobbies.

The fastbacks in this thread are only reinforcing my desire for a restomod '67 fastback.... yet another hobby I don't have time or room for.

Comment

Originally posted by ma67cpe
          Absolutly gorgeous jason. Love the under hood.
          Thanks man!
          70' Chevelle RagTop
          (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

I would post a pic of mine if it was roadworthy, or atleast painted.

Comment

I guess I need to take some more recent pics, I've got a shaker on it now....

Here's a couple that I took in Tulsa.

Last edited by 351Coupe; 11-15-2010, 06:44 PM.
              68 Coupe- 351w, TFS heads, Comp XE284, 5 speed, Explorer 8.8, 4 Wheel Discs
              63 Fairlane

Originally posted by forbes
              i call 1911 first then 911

Comment

Yes, but I can guarantee anything that would count as a performance piece (like am 8" rear with posi/trac lock, or any 9") is either long gone or super expensive. I keep mentioning the rear end thing because it's one of the only things I haven't replaced on my car, and try as I might, I haven't found a way to ditch the peg leg with highway gears without spending over $1K.

I'm going to end up spending over a grand to upgrade/restore my current 8". Wish I could just grab a junkyard 8.8 for a couple hundred bucks, but that's not gonna happen.
                damn, i just sold a built 8.8 with 411s and 33 splines for 300. I wish that I knew you were looking.

Comment

I guess I need to take some more recent pics, I've got a shaker on it now....

2 of my favorite cars! great looking car! It was at good guys right?

Comment

favorite classic stang on the board, beautiful car man

Comment

Well, I have an idler pulley in the shape of A/C anyway. All I need is new lines and to reinstall the underdash unit, but yeah. No functioning air right now.

That bench seat is bitchin'.
                      Well you are closer to me then lol. I have a worn out hang down unit in my garage from the late 60's.

the bench seat was a must for me. Before my dad took it of the lot he had them take out the bench for 2 buckets. When I started this since it was a 65c car (stang with bench seat code) I wanted to find one and it put it back in. Now I need an armrest/console for it.
                      Originally posted by Baron
                      If I dissagree with you, it is because you are wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by 351Coupe
                        Here's a couple that I took in Tulsa.
                        Thanks man! I've got those saved now. :cool:

Originally posted by Scott Mc
                        2 of my favorite cars! great looking car! It was at good guys right?
                        Sure was....I'll be back for that March show as well. Hope to be wearing some new wheels by then.

Originally posted by Papa2418
                        favorite classic stang on the board, beautiful car man
                        Appreciate the compliment!
                        70' Chevelle RagTop

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Appreciate the compliment!
                          i remember seeing a picture or two of your old c10 back on dfws, wrong thread, but do you have any pics/ details on that truck ?

Comment

How do you post pics... it wants a link from a hosted website?

Oh, and I am an oldie from the other site as well....
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Red5oh View Post
                              How do you post pics... it wants a link from a hosted website?

Oh, and I am an oldie from the other site as well....
                              Host the pictures on a picture hosting site (like photobucket) and post a link.

Comment

Originally posted by Papa2418 View Post
                                i remember seeing a picture or two of your old c10 back on dfws, wrong thread, but do you have any pics/ details on that truck ?
                                A good friend of mine down in Nacogdoches has it now, and he is actually trying to sell it I believe. It's a pretty well sourced out truck...big block with an OD trans, Vintage Air, 5-lug with disc brakes up front and later model Suburban oversized drums on the rear....all CPP suspension with a 1-ton sway bar up front, 20/18 Wheel combo (although I always wanted to step the fronts up to 20's to flatten it out more). Has the rare factory buddy-buckets in it with a fold down center jump seat, factory tach and gauges, tilt column, all fresh rubber seals, etc, etc. It's a cool old truck, I'd like to have it back but I just don't have a place for it right now and I'm also throwing all of my extra pennies at the Chevelle right now.

Here's a few pics....

I took an award with it a couple years ago at the Fort Worth Rod & Custom Show - I was stoked...was up against some tough competition and really didn't think I'd win anything.....I think they just liked my burnout Led Zep shirt!

Last edited by Rreemo; 11-16-2010, 05:01 PM.
                                70' Chevelle RagTop

Comment

Working...
                                X