No announcement yet.

Motorcyles Taunting Police...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like it has been said, not so much just being a single rider but when u get in that group is where the real dumb shit comes out. We can all sit here and bitch and whine but it wont change. People will keep doing dumb shit until a life experience kicks them in the ass or they get checked out from this life by that experience. Main thing is dont assume all riders are like this. I myself ride but i dont do any of this bullshit. For one thing im not experienced enough and second not worth it IMO. So just be careful out there
    99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
    going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

Originally posted by Oreos_stang3 View Post
      Like it has been said, not so much just being a single rider but when u get in that group is where the real dumb shit comes out.
      ONe of the reasons I started riding solo only years ago except for certain circumstances. My dad is probably one of the only people I ride any distance with any more.

Not to mention on long distance trips I only have to worry about me and where I want to stop instead of trying to get a consensus on WTF to go and do.
      2004 Suzuki DL650
      1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

Originally posted by neos281 View Post
        I understand there are some jackasses out there that ruin it for the rest of us, but this guy did not deserve to be singled out.

WFAA Article

http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/Dalla...159806175.html
        Honestly if he would have a bit more respectful and not so standofish it wouldn't have went down like that IMO . Don't give them a reason to give you a hard time.

Comment

Originally posted by onemeangixxer7502 View Post
          Honestly if he would have a bit more respectful and not so standofish it wouldn't have went down like that IMO . Don't give them a reason to give you a hard time.
          I think that cop's attitude was driving the situation more than the rider's. He had it set in his mind that he could come and take the camera - and was told no. At that point, he made the decision to get something out of the stop.

And, maybe this has been addressed but, since when is an "obstructed plate" an arrest vs. a ticketable offense?

Comment

That dude is a pussy! And he deserves anything he gets!

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
              I think that cop's attitude was driving the situation more than the rider's. He had it set in his mind that he could come and take the camera - and was told no. At that point, he made the decision to get something out of the stop.

And, maybe this has been addressed but, since when is an "obstructed plate" an arrest vs. a ticketable offense?
              The rider immediately started on the defensive and that started the tone of the traffic stop imo. I've been pulled over a ton and 98% of my stops the cops we're easy to deal with and nice.

Comment

I feel that the Deputy had an agenda, possibly he was told, "hey, so-and-so rider has a helmet cam. See if you can stop him." Things went south when the rider lit him up over getting stopped and wouldn't just hand over his camera "because". I feel that the stop was bullshit to begin with, and that the rider should be compensated for the sheer BS that's now been plastered all over the news.

With that said, there's a huge difference between reality and what some of the stunting crowd wants to believe...

I think when you organize a huge gathering of riders and even call it a "Street Stunt Ride", you're doing nothing but asking for attention from the wrong places. Last year was a disgrace, stopping traffic so a bunch of fucking children can 'stunt' like fucking morons in the middle of the freeway. They acted like complete fucking inbred trolls and brought every fucking inch of Law Enforcement heat upon themselves. They have no one... NO ONE... to blame for getting fucked with.

"Oh, waaaaah, we're just having fun and everyone else is making a big deal over us doing something where no one's getting hurt, waaaaaah" ... oh just shut the fuck up. I've never heard a group of assholes more prone to bitch, piss and moan when they know what they're doing is FUCKING ILLEGAL. I don't give two shits if someone is getting directly injured or not... shutting down a freeway so you can ride wheelies, spray paint the pavement and act like total fucking assholes is despicable.

When they changed the laws about street racing, there was a TON of bitching. Mainly from the crowds that liked to do it in plain sight. However, you hardly ever hear of anyone getting busted for street racing and raising hell for getting caught. It's just a known risk, most don't openly street race because of that. The high dollar guys are very organized and, on the rare chance they DO get caught, you will never hear them bitch when the cops roll thru and shut 'em down. Also, you never hear the BS on the news about the street racing much at all anymore. The idiots doing it stupid have fizzled out, everyone else takes it to a track, somewhere highly secluded or a nearly empty freeway at 3am.

That's the difference as I see it. There's a few very vocal dunces in the stunt biking crowd that need to have someone with common sense slap the fucking taste out of their insolent mouths. Otherwise, public opinion of crotch rockets and their riders will never improve. I don't think what that cop did was right, if he wanted to confiscate the camera as evidence of a crime (and it was, he was filming it all), he needed a real reason. Hopefully Officer Doofy gets shit-canned and the kid gets his stuff back in one piece.
                Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                dont downshift!!
                Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

This guy was prolly cash bonded out anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by Baba Ganoush View Post
                    With all due respect sir, I have a very good idea how the local police feel about motorcycles. It is certainly not similar to the attitude you expressed, I assure you.
                    No you are a tad skewed in your beliefs due to prior run ins with LE good sir. Some that you brought on yourself I believe ( I amy be mixing up screen names). Most officers love bikes, ride, and do not screw with bikers. Yes we all know there is the occasional douche but hey thats just statistics. It is only the group mentality that gets bikers in trouble. I am the most bike friendly guy you will meet, but one night I was coming back thru Dallas in my squad with a prisoner, and three ass hats rode up and started swerving at my car. I just ignored them. Then one jumped in front and punched it, slammed on the brakes, and then punched it again. I ignored them and they finally went away. I would have liked to have been on my ZX11, equiped with lights and sirens, so I could show at least one of them dipshits it is not a good idea to taunt police. Either way I ignored them and went on about my way. Let these guys keeep pulling this shit and they will end up rounding them all up and putting some guys in jail and a lot of bikes on wreckers. Impeding traffic, no lp, fail to maintain lane, fail to signal lane change, reckless driving, racing, hell you guys are going to make them pass a stunting law before long. My ex next door neighbor rode with and I believe was the president of one of the big groups in Dallas. He had a hugeeeeeeee party every year and I buffered the local PD for them. I knew they only wanted to get at them because of one neighbor that called every thirty minutes saying she wasnt aware of the party that went down every year. The guys that came up would tell me the same thing that the lady was calling every thirty minutes or they could care less. She walked up and I called her out on everybody signing the consent form for the party. What I am getting at is usually it is pressure from local citizens to do something before action is taken. We dont just go out and say hey lets screw with some guys riding bikes.
                    Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• ^you must not hangout with Rowlett PD very often

Comment

• Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                        No you are a tad skewed in your beliefs due to prior run ins with LE good sir. Some that you brought on yourself I believe ( I amy be mixing up screen names). Most officers love bikes, ride, and do not screw with bikers. Yes we all know there is the occasional douche but hey thats just statistics. It is only the group mentality that gets bikers in trouble. I am the most bike friendly guy you will meet, but one night I was coming back thru Dallas in my squad with a prisoner, and three ass hats rode up and started swerving at my car. I just ignored them. Then one jumped in front and punched it, slammed on the brakes, and then punched it again. I ignored them and they finally went away. I would have liked to have been on my ZX11, equiped with lights and sirens, so I could show at least one of them dipshits it is not a good idea to taunt police. Either way I ignored them and went on about my way. Let these guys keeep pulling this shit and they will end up rounding them all up and putting some guys in jail and a lot of bikes on wreckers. Impeding traffic, no lp, fail to maintain lane, fail to signal lane change, reckless driving, racing, hell you guys are going to make them pass a stunting law before long. My ex next door neighbor rode with and I believe was the president of one of the big groups in Dallas. He had a hugeeeeeeee party every year and I buffered the local PD for them. I knew they only wanted to get at them because of one neighbor that called every thirty minutes saying she wasnt aware of the party that went down every year. The guys that came up would tell me the same thing that the lady was calling every thirty minutes or they could care less. She walked up and I called her out on everybody signing the consent form for the party. What I am getting at is usually it is pressure from local citizens to do something before action is taken. We dont just go out and say hey lets screw with some guys riding bikes.

Do you guys actually enforce this? It seems as though the only time a signal is used here is to signal a turn in a dedicated turn lane with a protected arrow.
                        Ded

Comment

• I've never seen anyone enforce it. I ride 100 miles round trip to work and back every day. I see at least 100 violations of this a day lol.
                          2004 Suzuki DL650
                          1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

• Originally posted by TeeShock View Post
                            ^you must not hangout with Rowlett PD very often
                            Correct I am in the southern region. Hey some cops hate bikes its just percentages but not many.

Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
                            Do you guys actually enforce this? It seems as though the only time a signal is used here is to signal a turn in a dedicated turn lane with a protected arrow.
                            It is good PC for a stop.

Originally posted by Downs View Post
                            I've never seen anyone enforce it. I ride 100 miles round trip to work and back every day. I see at least 100 violations of this a day lol.
                            The best part is the 100 feet before the turn. You roll up behind people all the time at a stop sign and then they flip on their blinker.
                            Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• Yeah, you might have me confused with some one else, I've never discussed specifics of my experiences. I will say you are correct about the citizen push to jump on the stunters, but the backlash of them over policing this group can be harmful to everyone's freedom.

Comment

Working...
                              X