Michelle Jenneke Runs the Hurdles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
    That's like saying "Repost, motherfucker!!!1!"!! without actually saying it. Or like Repost to tha nth power, bitch! FIRST!
    Repost to tha nth power, bitch! FIRST!

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
    Phew! I'm just now entering the part of my life where that's an actual consideration I have to bear in mind; I don't know how you old assholes handle it.
    You get to a point at which 17-18 year old drama isn't worth it. While girls in their mid-20's aren't quite a supple, they make up for it in experience, and have tamed their insecurity a bit. Women in their early 30's are usually even more confident/adventurous, and you can actually have a conversation before, after, or both, without that awkward "does this mean something" undertone.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
      Repost to tha nth power, bitch! FIRST!

You get to a point at which 17-18 year old drama isn't worth it. While girls in their mid-20's aren't quite a supple, they make up for it in experience, and have tamed their insecurity a bit. Women in their early 30's are usually even more confident/adventurous, and you can actually have a conversation before, after, or both, without that awkward "does this mean something" undertone.
      Banging Cougs now?
      How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
        Banging Cougs now?
        I don't think that early 30's classifies as a cougar, and I haven't "dated" anyone over 31 at this point. I'm not opposed to hooking up with an older woman, but the hot ones want a guy like what I was 10 years ago.

Comment

I watched twice.

Comment

count the steps, its all about rhythm and repitition

Comment

You're right, she is cute, and has a smokin hot bangin body. Wood dew.

Comment

Also saw it mentioned on another forum that this was from the Youth Olympics, making her under 18. Supposedly. Not that it matters to you creepy fuckers!
                First thing that came to mind...
                "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

had to circle back to here. i am pretty sure she was dancing for me now

Comment

Viva Australia!

Comment

I'm sold...

Comment

The tune helps make it. What song is that?
                        "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Also saw it mentioned on another forum that this was from the Youth Olympics, making her under 18. Supposedly. Not that it matters to you creepy fuckers!
                          Says 2012. It's ok everyone, you can resume jerking off.

Comment

nice.

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                            The tune helps make it. What song is that?
                            they played it on sirius 80's on 8. sabrina salerno - summertime love

Comment

The Albino in blue makes my pecker sad.

Comment

Quality post.

Comment

Working...
                                X