Michelle Jenneke Runs the Hurdles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michelle Jenneke Runs the Hurdles

And likes to dance before. Nothing too NSFW or too sexy, but she's cute as a fucking button.

It's all in the hips. It's all in the hips.[/Chubs]

How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

hawt.

Comment

And she killed it!
      DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

yes.
        1993 Vibrant Red Cobra #1741.

If you want more inches - Stroke it!!!

Comment

I sure hope we can find her swinging on a pole in 2-3 years.
          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

She daylighted dem other hoes.

I now suddenly have an interest in women's hurdles.
            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Thank you for that

Comment

Good god.

Comment

She can't outrun the chloroform...

Comment

Saw this on another forum, nice cameltoe.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                      Saw this on another forum, nice cameltoe.
                      That's like saying "Repost, motherfucker!!!1!"!! without actually saying it. Or like Repost to tha nth power, bitch! FIRST!

Comment

Also saw it mentioned on another forum that this was from the Youth Olympics, making her under 18. Supposedly. Not that it matters to you creepy fuckers!

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
                          Also saw it mentioned on another forum that this was from the Youth Olympics, making her under 18. Supposedly. Not that it matters to you creepy fuckers!
                          She's 19

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
                            I was about to say "Fuck! Here comes Osiris!" but then I stumbled upon this.

LOOK out Sally Pearson - there is another Aussie hurdler stealing your spotlight and she likes to flaunt it.

Emerging 19-year-old Michelle Jenneke, who hails from Sydney, has become worldwide internet sensation after some very interesting dance moves at last weekend's Barcelona World Junior Championships.

While she completely dominated her women's 100-metre hurdle event, it's Jenneke's sexy warm-up dance - which included wiggling her hips and shimmying - that's made her famous around the Web.

The footage has gone viral and has become a YouTube sensation - with the most popular video one of her moving to a catchy dance tune.

It has gone everywhere, even USA Today - which described the footage as "unique way of stretching."

And before she can be accused of self promotion, it should be noted it appears she does not have a Facebook or Twitter account.

Sadly, Jenneke - who comes from Kenthurst in Sydney's northwest and attended The Hills Grammar School - failed to qualify for the London Games.

In an old interview, the teenager - who has a hurdling PB of 13.39 - describes her hobbies as soccer, AFL and handball.

She also loves hanging out with her friends, tree climbing and taking care of her several pet dogs and cats.

As far back as she can remember, she has had a passion for hurdling, even lining up teddy bears for jumping practice at her parent’s home when she was very young.

Comment

Phew! I'm just now entering the part of my life where that's an actual consideration I have to bear in mind; I don't know how you old assholes handle it.

Comment

Working...
                              X