No announcement yet.

Road Rage vs Bikes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

buts out dey glass in kar, and haul ze ass!
    Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Bikers like that are just fucking stupid. Real lucky they didn't get shot.

Comment

Originally posted by aggie97 View Post
        All he needs to do is claim the "road warrior" defense and the driver of the car is set free. All of it was stupid but the guys on the bikes get the dumbass award.
        What are the specs on road warrior?

Comment

The whole situation was bad. A group of bikes being dumb. A guy with to much road rage
          99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
          going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

Originally posted by SEB View Post
            I had a Bike Buzz by me the other day & it scared the shit out of me! Bikes have exhaust that make Drag Cars sound Quiet
            What pisses me off is when they come up on my right side (no right side mirror on my Harley) and blow past me in my F'in lane thinking I'm all cool with them giving me a topgun style fly by. It's the only time I get real hot with their riding the other times I just shake my head and don't shoot them the bird.

Comment

If bikers are flying, it generally doesn't bother me a bit. These dudes had a serious beef with this driver and could have easily ridden away. They chose to escalate the situation, and you can bet your ass with a lot of other drivers, they'd have ended up as blood stains on the freeway.

Comment

The world needs organ donors, where else you gonna get them. Darwin's Theory hard at work!

Comment

Working...
                X