No announcement yet.

Ferrari F12 - 0 to 124mph

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will happily give a testicle or kidney for that car.
    Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris View Post
      I will happily give a testicle or kidney for that car.
      Take it in for scheduled maintenance, and they will get the other testicle.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
        Is it just me, or has Ferrari somehow turned into Alfa Romeo with their designs? Seems like it started with the California.
        With how much influence comes from Pininfarina it makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by roliath View Post
          With how much influence comes from Pininfarina it makes sense.
          I've never quite understood what Pininfarina does precisely. I understand they are a design studio, but on some cars they just change trim and colors, on other cars it's an interior, spoiler, or bumper covers and then on others is it the entire car?
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I've never quite understood what Pininfarina does precisely. I understand they are a design studio, but on some cars they just change trim and colors, on other cars it's an interior, spoiler, or bumper covers and then on others is it the entire car?
            What's an example of a trim and color change or other superfluous detailings? I can think of a couple, but not many. They mostly do clean sheet design work. Pretty much every road-going Ferrari of any significance, lots of Alfa stuff, lots of Peugeot stuff. They do lots of concept work as well, and started out coachbuilding and have done some assembly work here and there over the years.

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
              What's an example of a trim and color change or other superfluous detailings? I can think of a couple, but not many. They mostly do clean sheet design work. Pretty much every road-going Ferrari of any significance, lots of Alfa stuff, lots of Peugeot stuff. They do lots of concept work as well, and started out coachbuilding and have done some assembly work here and there over the years.
              Any already designed car that later models carry the badge, I could google some examples but I figured you'd be familiar with what I'm talking about.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
                Dont forget hyundai!
                Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Any already designed car that later models carry the badge, I could google some examples but I figured you'd be familiar with what I'm talking about.
                  The Allante comes to mind, but they designed that whole thing. I really can't think of much they've done of any notoriety that wasn't a clean sheet design. They've done a few one offs here and there, but even those were more coachbuilds than they were bumper and trim changes.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                    Don't really see the relevance of this to my post but ok.
                    Originally posted by quikag View Post
                    The relevance was you referenced your lightly modded C5 Z06 0-100mph time as being 9 seconds as if to imply it wasn't 'that' much slower than the F12 Ferrari at around 7 seconds. So, my 7.5 time is even closer to the F12, but it's also irrelevant argument.

At this point, I guess we should just wait for the Fox body + $5k people to jump in here.
                    You got told motherfucker! Fucking told!
                    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                      You got told motherfucker! Fucking told!

LMAO!
                      Originally posted by Silverback
                      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                      X