Dumb things you see while driving picture post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
    Some crazy gash kept screaming that it was "gonna blow" I looked at her and told her calmly that it wouldn't ... Fucking panic inducing bitch.

I came up to it shortly after the accident happened. Got out and tried to help but some loud mouthed black dude had taken charge. They were moving some dude that claimed to be hurt by dragging him across the pavement. I made sure no one was in the car on fire and got back into my truck that was parked on the curb. I wanted no part of that shit ... Fuck being sued for hurting some guy needlessly. The second car was plenty far from the car on fire.

It took for fucking ever for PD anf FD to show up though ... Seemed like a solid 5-8 minutes at minimum.
    911 a joke in yo town?
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
      911 a joke in yo town?
      Are you spray painting trucks with anti-obama stickers?
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• What's wrong with this picture?

Comment

• That's a bmw wheel, not just a center cap. They use the same bolt pattern?
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
            That's a bmw wheel, not just a center cap. They use the same bolt pattern?
            Your guess is as good as mine, but it stood out big time....

I bet you can ask the "DFW G Club"....

Comment

• Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
              What's wrong with this picture?

Somebody bolted an Infiniti on those BMW wheels?
              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                Somebody bolted an Infiniti on those BMW wheels?
                lol burn

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
                  Why? top end Bro Dozer gets you all the STD jibber box sanks you could ever want!
                  No one needs that truck to get what that truck attracts. The dirt-leg supply is as secure as it gets in this country.
                  ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
                    No one needs that truck to get what that truck attracts. The dirt-leg supply is as secure as it gets in this country.
                    Dirt-leg<= scallywag?
                    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Heh, been a long time since I heard dirt leg. Knew a skank that called herself that.

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
                        saying dirt-leg gives you +125% in my cool book.. now im ready for that beer.. lemme know when you wanna meet at craft & growler in UNfairpark.
                        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• ohhh, its a sex term.. i say dirt leg on a daily basis.. its a plumbing code standard for any gas line, that you have a 3" extension off the bottom of any outlet, to trap dirt and be able to blow any debris out of a system.

we also use it on compressed air lines, if we tap out of the bottom of the supply to be able to drain any water in the system, before it hits the dryers.
                          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• About those overpass height signs.....

Comment

• LOL, thought it was the hat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
                                LOL, thought it was the hat.
                                yeah yeah, whatever

Comment

Working...
                                X