Dumb things you see while driving picture post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh for fucks sake!
    Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• I'd be happy to drive a snow plow truck within 6" of that piece of shit.

Comment

• I wonder if the spokes light up independently and dance to Christmas music
        Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• just jump on the damn things when you walk by. It's just drug money, who cares.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
            I wonder if the spokes light up independently and dance to Christmas music
            I sooooo hope this made lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
              I sooooo hope this made lol.
              Wut?
              Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• It is often the stupid little things that give me joy. You have to remember, I work in Duncanville, I get to see most of the stupid "trends" in person out here.

Comment

• Hell, he has to take up 3 parking spaces everywhere he goes.
                  Two in the pink and one in the stink

Comment

• Originally posted by jetboat View Post
                    Hell, he has to take up 3 parking spaces everywhere he goes.

And I doubt the jigga is legitimately handicapped. Well, except for his brain.

Comment

• That shit has got to be illegal in some way.

Comment

• Makes me think of something from Mad Max. He should have razor sharp tips on those things so he can take out his opponent's tires.

Comment

• I thought the law was anything that extends a certain distance from your vehicle requires a red flag on it. I thought it was something small, like 6-12" or something. He needs to put some "remove before flight" banners on the ends of his wheels.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• In before Elvis defends swangas.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post

I noticed a ZEX nitrous kit on this Vrod.
                              what's so dumb about this? other then the fact he's not wearing gear/helmet. Thats an acropovic (sp) exhaust which is pretty $$ for the V-rods. I like the nitrous kit, but pretty much eliminates a passenger riding in that spot. Most people put it on the front down tubes by the radiator.
                              http://www.amazon.com/Viralution-Don...don+kehlenbeck

www.facebook.com/TheViralution

Comment

• Originally posted by tribaltalon View Post
                                what's so dumb about this? other then the fact he's not wearing gear/helmet. Thats an acropovic (sp) exhaust which is pretty $$ for the V-rods. I like the nitrous kit, but pretty much eliminates a passenger riding in that spot. Most people put it on the front down tubes by the radiator.
                                I didn't say anything about it being dumb, just interesting.

Comment

Working...
                                X