• Originally posted by Clyde View Post
      Saw this gem yesterday

San Marcos area?

Comment

• Originally posted by 95DRGT View Post
        San Marcos area?
        Northbound 75 out of downtown Dallas

Comment

• It was a weird weekend for cars. I saw a few that I didn't get picture of, including a chrome c7 in The Colony.

Denton

And this isn't really dumb, but it was neat, sounded like a 2.3t.

Ded

Comment

• i am mentally picturing that wing shattering the back glass and lolzing uncontrollably.

god bless.
            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• That mustang has a 2JZ turbo motor in it.
              Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
                That mustang has a 2JZ turbo motor in it.
                Wow, I though it would have been faster plus it didn't sound like an inline 6. He got on it a bit and it didn't do too much, cool nevertheless.
                Ded

Comment

• TOKYO DRIFT, SON....sheeeit! I wonder if it's a 6 cylinder car originally
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• What is it with damn candy and food schemes on cars. Do they have to pay royalties for the trademarks or do they get paid for advertising? I do not understand this trend at all.

Comment

• Hey guys, Its been quite a while since I have actively participated on this board. Sold the 95 cobra, and have been working on restoring a 65 mustang...
                      Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• Originally posted by shumpertdavid View Post
                        What is it with damn candy and food schemes on cars. Do they have to pay royalties for the trademarks or do they get paid for advertising? I do not understand this trend at all.
                        No one does. They just pick their favorite thing (food, shoes, candy) and then act like they drive a sponsored car. They're like children, like a playing card in the spokes, fantasy.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by Clyde View Post
                          Northbound 75 out of downtown Dallas
                          I saw the exact same care in San Marcos last weekend- I wouldn't think there is more than one.

Comment

• Nice dude! Thanks for the link.
                            Ded

Comment

• Originally posted by 95DRGT View Post
                              I saw the exact same care in San Marcos last weekend- I wouldn't think there is more than one.
                              black people REALLY like cinnamon toast crunch.

god bless.
                              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Originally posted by shumpertdavid View Post
                                What is it with damn candy and food schemes on cars. Do they have to pay royalties for the trademarks or do they get paid for advertising? I do not understand this trend at all.
                                I used to have a black guy working for me that put big wheels and monster energy drink stickers all over his car. I asked him why one day, and he said if he made it look good enough maybe monster would sponsor him. I asked why they would pay him when he's already advertising for free. He just looked at me blankly like I had just spoken gibberish at him. Every time he saw someone drinking a monster, he would give them big thumbs up and say "heck ya, drink that monster!!"

I still don't get it.

Comment

Working...
                                X